Shopping at Far East Plaza (:

i have to really apologize to all of you.
it's really becoming quite a habit of mine
to blog about things that i want to say sorry to the people around me.
please pardon me for the frequent complains & apologies that i have to make lately.
i'm only doing it because there are limitations of communication to the other party.
& i think that this is the best method available for me
as i can express my current feelings immediately without any furtherado.
and i would also be able to tell whatever i have and need to tell
to the other party before i forget or whatsoever.
so..sorry yeah..
well.. here i go again..

today. i would like to express my apologies to my stead.
guy. i'm really sorry.
i didnt mean to not listen to you.
i know you cared for me.
i could feel the anxiousness you had when you knew i was sick this morning.
you called me immediately to tell me its okay to not go your house.
you wanted me to stay at home for the day & rest.
you told me to cancel my appointments for that day.
you told me not to go Far East to shop today.
you told me not to go out with Angie & Joey.
i knew you meant my well to tell me to do all those things.
& i can also understand perfectly well why you are so mad at me now.
despite all the things you've said,
despite all the things you wanted me to do,
despite all the well you meant for me,
i did not listen to any of them. i did not heed any of your sayings.
i still insisted on going out with Angie & Joey.
i still insisted on going to Far East Plaza.
i still insisted on going out shopping.
you wanted me to stay home & rest yet i didnt.
i disobeyed your words. i rejected your care. i refused your concern.
i'm so sorry. i know i suck completely now.
i know it's all my fault. i'm to be blamed.
i promise if i were to fall really sick because of this.
i would not complain to you. i wont even tell you.
because i deserved it. and i deserve it badly.
i'm really so sorry.
i hope that you can forgive me.

goddamn it. really feeling very bad & guilty.
probably listed as the worst stead in your life by now.
well, i guess its inevitable after what i did.
i really deserve it. i'm forever making you mad.
but i really cant help it. thats who i am isnt it?
i can only end this with a single word.
sorry..
_________________________________

Shopping at Far East with my 2 beloved sisters.

for the past 2 weeks i've been studying non-stop.
probably for most of you who've seen me online in MSN,
would notice a busy sign & the notification (MUGGING.)
and if you talk to me in MSN during those period of time.
you would receive an auto-responder message saying sth like this:
"i'm currently busy studying.
however, should there be any important matters
that you HAVE to let me know about.
just leave me a message.
i'll try to get back to you ASAP."
well, i took a half-day off today.
went shopping at Far East with 2 of my beloved sisters.
Angie & Joey Mei (:
actually, to be more precise. it was more of me and Angie shopping.
because Joey could make it around 3.
so by the time she arrived at Far East,
me and Angie had walked quite a few rounds of Far East Plaza.
we were completely bored stiff.
went to Ramen Ten for lunch again.
finally remembered to take a picture of my fav. salmon skin handroll.

after walking several rounds of Far East, while waiting for Joey,
me and Angie were completely exhausted.
so we decided to get some ice-cream while resting.
bought the ice-cream from Mango Lingo.
she took Belgium Chocolate(right) while i took Oreo Chocolate(left).



honestly,
Angie is quite a crapper.
before we bought the ice-cream,
we asked the lady for a little testing of the ice-cream flavors.
Angie tried Ferrero-Rocher & Belgium Chocolate.
it was the first time i ever saw the ice-cream flavor Ferrero-Rocher.
so i asked Angie how it tasted like.
and guess what she replied me.
"Chocolate lor."
that monotonous reply brought us tons of laughter.
i stared at her and said back.
"LADY. Ferrero-Rocher is made out of Chocolate. OF COURSE IT TASTES OF CHOCOLATE!"
that girl is full of nonsense like me. what kind of reply was that!
i was asking for a reply that was more like..
whether it was too sweet? whether it was too rich? was it nice?
and she gave me the reply that it tasted like chocolate..
left me dumbstruck. how adorable can she be?!

after all the eating,
we started to really shop.
saw a stall selling Little Miss Tees.
since they were selling 2 for $20.
we decided to get one each.
Angie took Little Miss Fun while i took Little Miss Bad.
because it was sold at a stall. no trying was allowed.
so i could only finally try it when i reached home.
well.. neither was it too small, nor was it not suitable for me.
the only problem was.. its kind of.. translucent?
didnt expect the material at the back of the shirt to be that.. thin?
i really need to get my hands on a denim black jacket FAST.
my sis does have one,
but both of us cant rmb where we placed it due to all the packing.
all that i can hope now is that he wont shred it to pieces.



my fav. silver belt was getting worn out after so many years of usage.
my mom told me to get a new one but i kept forgetting and was always too lazy.
i finally got one yesterday.
a new white belt with a silver star buckle.
Angie wanted to get a belt with a crown so while searching for her belt.
i came across this one.
need thank Angie for wanting to search for a belt.
(she got a red belt with a silver crown buckle)



finally i got to meet Joey.
and she brought my white bag along as well (:
when Joey said that the bag had lots of space to put things.
i thought that okay. thats good. can put books.
i didnt imagine it to be that SPACIOUS. honest.
but still, i would use the bag all the same.
because Joey bought it for me.
because its in my fav. white colour.
because i LOVE it. <3


i was forced by Angie to take off my cap.
because she said that her face couldnt be seen if i wore it.
and thank god. FINALLY i managed to take a picture with her full face in it.
took quite a no. of pictures.
this is the only one which suceeded to have all three of our faces in it.



after meeting up with Joey,
we went onto Douby Ghaut MRT.
reason? because those 2 girls want to BUNK.
all i did was sit there and watch them play.
Angie wanted to a walk-around at first to see who was there
(to be more precise, whether any MI people were there.)
i told her why bother wasting so much time?
if want to play comp, then just play. scared for what?
honestly, Audition is just a virtual world.
its just an online game.
why bring the rivalry into reality as well?
it seriously doesnt make sense.
and pardon me for saying this but..
such actions are known as acts of immaturity & childishness.
since we've all grown up. since we're all teenagers now.
should we not have some thoughts suited for a teenager?
should our thinkings not be matured now?
i've got nothing more to add to this matter.
dont even want to add on. ZIP!



i was at PC BUNK for only about half an hour?
had Angie to do my Lvl-14 License for me.
THANKSSSSSS ANGIE MEI(: LOVE YA LOTSSSSSS.
i didnt dare to stay long.
because i told him that i wont be going bunk.
and he was already fuming mad at me today.
furthermore, i had a curfew.
and i had already broken it by 3 hours?
glad my mom did not get mad.
all it takes is a little luck at times..
and perhaps a little bit of sweet-tongued & honey-ed words (:

No comments