Ranting.

people, i'm currently in a LITTLE bad mood thanks to SOMEONE.
so i've decided to blog out my frustration.
you may ignore this if you possible can.
but i doubt you can.
well.. here i go....

i've got to admit. at times..
you are really GODDAMN cute.
but at times, i feel like STRANGLING you to death.
how dare you scream at me.
say i make you angry.
what i do wrong this time? everytime my fault.
now still say i suck.
you are the one asking me to do things and you say i suck.
basket.
$#&%$@#*%*#@^*@*#$!*
ask you for a reason and you scold scold scold.
isnt there suppose to be a reason behind everything we do?
TSUNAMI? i've really turned speechless.
the methods that you've thought of just to prevent me from going.
is making me laugh like mad.
among everything and you had to say tsunami
look up. see that sentence that says that i'm studying PURE GEOGRAPHY
i know where the plate boundaries are.
and where are the possible locations of an earthquake
if you said floods i might believe that though.
got nothing more to say already.
now you're mentioning terrorists.
super duper CUTE.
i might consider not going.
but i might go...
so i'll give you the same old idiotic reply that you always give me in the past.
SEE FIRST!

No comments