(Day 2) WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!

(Day 2) Where the hell are you?!

KXK. where the hell are you now?
i need you. i need you now.
i really need you badly now.
i cried myself to sleep last night.
have swollen eyes this morning.
woke up looking like hell shit crap.
could barely eat.
had no appetite for all food.
normally i would go to kitchen once i woke up,
to look for sth to fill my stomach with before i started my day.
but amazingly,
i walked into the study room when i woke up.
pulled out Zhenghua Secondary's 2007 E Math Paper 1 and started doing it.
and i sat there for an hour and a half just simply doing it.
without even standing up looking for a little snacks or tidbits to munch on.
not even going for toilet breaks!
that was really weird.
even my mom was shocked.
she, my aunt & my grandmother kept nagging me to have breakfast.
but i really had no appetite.
they brought all kinds of food and snacks to the study room,
yet i still refused to take in any of them.
and its for one simple and obvious reason which i have repeated so many times.
i've got no appetite.
yeapp. thats just it.
so.. i missed my first eating time. and i ruined my second eating time.
which means that.. i had no appetite for lunch either.
however, my mom and grandmother refused to allow me to skip another meal.
so i had to eat lunch.
i didnt even know why i bothered to eat when i ate so little.
its like.. 5 mouths of food and i felt that my stomach was bursting to the brim alr?
now. dont you nag at me.
you should bloody hell know that is what always happens.
when you leave. especially when you left without calling me.
fyi. i am still mad at you.
got lectured by my dad the previous night.
a really very very harsh lecture.
couldnt help but burst out crying.
and to think, as i laid in bed crying.
i wished how much you could be there just to hug me to sleep again.
i really miss you alot guy....

No comments