Ending the year with a Bang! in Korea

Hello everyone!

As you might or might not already know, I will be heading to Korea in 4 more days! WOOHOO!

This trip is a big deal to me because:
  • It will be my first ever white Christmas and also the first time that I will be witnessing snow!
  • I will also be having my 23rd birthday there and hopefully it will go by in a Korean fashion (think: seaweed soup like in those K-drama)
  • Oh and the fun hasn't ended yet, I will be bidding farewell to 2015 and greeting hello to 2016 in Korea too! I wonder how is the firework show like in Korea?

"SNOWWWWWWWWWW!"

Because of the season that it will be when I arrive in Korea, I have been stockpiling on winter wear for the past few months — yes you heard me right, MONTHS!

I am like super scared of the cold, yet I still wanna remain stylish through my layers of (affordable) clothing. I got what I could from Qoo10 and TaoBao (I'll let you guys know if getting winter wear from TaoBao is a fucking smart OR fucking stupid idea!) because the prices of winter clothing from our local winter-apparels stores is mad ridiculous!

Plus I refuse to believe that I can't get good winter apparels from online! #stubbornlikeamule

Anyway, speaking of Korea and apparels... Headline Seoul is offering the latest street styles of South Korea!

"The brand’s motto: HLS is a head-turning, affordable high style for the everyday life."

Headline Seoul (dubbed as "HLS" for short) a Korean label that offers affordable casual chic outfits that is suitable for everyday wear, as well as for all the upcoming year-end parties and events! Fulfil your inner Hallyu diva with HLS!

Shop Headline Seoul with ZALORA today!

No comments