What Am I To You Exactly?!

CAN YOU STOP TAKING ME FOR GRANTED?!

I'm sick of getting those feelings that show that I'm neglected.
you're only coming to me
whenever you are FREE to be bothered bout me.
what am I to you exactly?
you know that its so hard for me to call you now.
and most of the time when I call,
you're with your friends.
calling you when you're with your friends,

is exactly the same as getting slapped in the face
and get told to shut up and scram out of your life.
you tell me to MSG you.
yeah, I wish I could too. but the prob is..
I DONT HAVE MY PHONE! Arrgh!
& when I have my phone,
you cant be bothered to reply me.
what kind of crap is this exactly?
what are you taking me for?
I'm not the kind of person where you can pick and throw as you wish.
I'm a living human being for heaven's sake.
I want to be cherished. NOT be taken for granted.

Forewarning, to those who DID NOT cherish me.
I made perfectly sure that they regretted it seriously.
I ruined quite a no. of days in their lives.
yeah, I do regret my actions.
I hate the fact that I've hurted them.
but it couldnt be helped.
this is what happens when someone does not cherish me.
this is what happens when someone takes me for granted.
let me repeat this again.
DO NOT TAKE ME FOR GRANTED!
just because I'm by your side now,
it doesnt mean that I cant leave your side.
dont forget.
we are not together.
I NEED to stay by your side.
but I WANT to stay by your side.
however, if you still refuse to cherish me.
there's simply nothing I can do.
I've got to admit that you're way better now than in the past.
you would often go into one of your INSANE moods in the past.
but at least you seldom do nowadays.
still, I'm not really asking for alot.
I dont need your constant replys.
I dont need your constant honey-ing.
all I want is for you to acknowledge my presence.
Acknowledge my Existence.
thats all I want.

No comments