UPDATES!

Well, First Things First..
I need to address certain issues first.
In Honour of Gratitude to GENN & KIATHWEE for filling up my tagboard,

YEAH, GENN YOU ROCK-ED.
& UNBELIEVABLY, KIATHWEE IS HANDSOME.


09.05.2008
THE DAY THAT THE EXAMS ENDED!
i started off my DE-STRESS program,
with a day-out with my pearlieee..
& where did we go?
ICE-SKATING! at Fuji Ice Palace.
i wanted to take lots of pictures for keeping,
but i forgot. AGAIN!
at least i took TWO!

i secretly took a pic of pearl ice-skating

the funny thing was that,
both of us forgot to BRING something each.
i forgot to bring socks and she forgot to bring gloves.
so we had to spend $3 each buying the items.
well, here comes the funny part.
the gloves were too small & the socks were too long.
i really mean it.
the gloves looked like they could only fit the hands of a toddler.
and the socks could only fit people with serious HUGE feet.
she had to stretch the gloves to wear them,
and i had to fold the socks a couple of times..
it was seriously in a very inappropriate size.
one thing was too small.
and the other was too long.
& for once, NEITHER OF US FELL!
thats a very very good news!
considering the first time we went with jingting.
we were falling like domino tiles.
first jingting fell, pearl went to help her up.
then pearl fell, i went to help the both of them up.
then i fell. just when the 3 of us got up to our feet again,
a guy skated right into us.
then the 3 of us fell and surprisingly, the guy didnt fall!
the second time i went with pearl,
we fell quite a no. of times.
and i even returned home with a sprained wrist.
so, me and pearl not falling yesterday was a BIG miracle.
i wanted to skate for another 1-2 more hours,
to wait for winston to come join me at the ice-skating rink.
i wanted winston to teach me how to STOP!
i always have to decelerate my speed to stop.
i can never do a sudden stop.
so most of the time i crashed into things or come to worst, people.
& trust me, crashing into strangers who are girls are fine..
but crashing into strangers who are guys..
definitely a 100% NOT FINE! felt so embarrassed.
ANYWAY. i did not manage to learn how to do a T-Stop at the very end,
though pearl tried to teach me.
[ she wasnt quite sure of it herself, so basically yeah. it's what you imagined. learning from someone who isnt quite sure though they can do it, turns out to be a disastrous result at the end. ]
because pearl's friend matthew was coming,
and she refused to keep him waiting outside the ice-skating rink by himself.
so we had to leave the place, with me feeling dejected..
i mean, come on..
she has her friend to accompany her.. while i dont..
worst of all, it's a guy!!
so, he took all her attention and left me with none.
i felt so awkward there. & he doesnt seem easy to converse to.
or more like, i didnt even attempt to converse with him.
because i seriously did not feel like talking with guys.
or more like.. i only wanted to talk to one guy.
he was not there, though he was supposed to..
-DIVERTING ATTENTION BACK TO THE TOPIC-
i was simply not in the mood. period.
so i left them both at jurong east entertainment centre.
[they wanted to catch a movie,ironman. had zero interest in watching ironman. much less in catching a movie. ]
i went to find my mom. who was coincidentally nearby [OCBC BANK].
apparently, she had to help her client settle some issues on the insurance policies of the client,
and those issues had something to do with the bank.
i didnt bother to find out much. since it wasnt my business.
i was already super thirsty, so i gave her the excuse of buying a drink.
went to the nearby coffeeshop and bought a cup of ribena which made me coughed like mad.
partially cause the lady selling it liked me SO MUCH,
that she gave me SO MUCH ice cubes in my drink.
and the other part,
the ribena drink was too concentrated.
but, HECK CARE WITH IT.
i'm too thirsty to bother bout all these facts.
well, i got a ride home from my mom.
then i proceeded onto the next part of my program.
something i was planning since before the exams.
& that is to take pictures of various parts of the house!


the road towards the place called home

the way leading up to my house [imagine my exhaustion having to walk up this hill for the past 4 years!]

view of the house from outside

closer view of the house: front porch

view of the living room [in a mess due to packing]

view of the dining room

my daily form of exercise: walking up this 20-step flight of stairs

my messed-up bedroom


i've yet to take other parts of the house.
i was too beat-out from all the ice-skating.
i'll probably take it tmr if i feel like doing it.
well, i'm really gonna miss this place.
been living here for 12years.
many things have happened here.
be it bad or good.
i'm still gonna miss MY DEAR HOME!!
going to move to my grandparents house at teckwhye temporarily,
while my parents are still looking for a new home. ><>

10.05.2008

went to grandparents house to clean-up the place.
let me tell you this..
the room that i was about to live in,
was simply NOT FIT for human inhabition.
the floor WAS SO DIRTY, that for once, i took the initiative to mop it.
& trust me, my floor-is-dirty-meter is VERY low-standard.
the water was so "BLACK" that the moping water had to be changed 4 times.
can you imagine how dirty it was?! ><>


container within containers



a carton full of empty containers!

so pretty much,
i was being a good filial little girl,
helping to pack & clean the place up.
i even volunteered to mop the whole house, which is.. so not me..
but anyway, since its where my grandparents live..
helping them to clean their home up is quite an honour.
especially for the fact that i'm helping to make the place a little neater and cleaner..
so yeah.. IT FELT GOOD DOING HOUSEWORK FOR ONCE!
i always had my maid at home..
packing my room, mopping the floor, washing the clothes..
so instead of being treated like a little princess for once,
getting to my own hands and feet to help clean a place up,it really felt great. and it's also quite a training.
because my mom always said..
one day when you get married..
you would also have to do the housework yourself..
you cant always depend on me and the maid.. & etc.
as you know.. the kind of naggy lecture MOTHER gives..
so i treated the cleaning something like a training, while having fun..
by my definition of FUN..
well.. i spilled a pail of water while mopping the floor..
IT WAS A TOTAL ACCIDENT!
the pail had that thing to squeeze the water from the mop..
and well, i was trying out that little gadget..
while pushing the pail with the mop..
and of course.. the whole pail flipped and the water got spilled.
naturally, my mom went berserk..
"I TOLD YOU TO CARRY THE PAIL. SEE WHAT YOU DID! YOU BETTER CLEAR UP THIS MESS FAST. AND MAKE SURE THE AREA IS DRY. IF NOT YOUR GRANDPARENTS WOULD SLIP AND FALL. CANT YOU LISTEN TO SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS FOR ONCE?!"
i really couldnt help it..
i'm still a little kid.. still mischievious and curious..
the funny thing was that.. when the water got spilled..
instead of getting all panicky and cleaning it up quickly.
i stood there and laughed my lungs out.
the whole thing was really very hilarious.
first, the echo-ing sound of a spilled pail and the splashing sound of water went round the house.
second, my mom came out. saw what i did and shouted at me.
third, i stood there laughing at what i did.
fourth, my grandmother came, saw what i did and joined me laughing.
fifth, my aunt walked past, saw and stood there laughing along.
sixth, my grandfather came too, and started laughing.
seventh, my dad came cause he heard us laughing and stood there laughing too.
last of all, even my mom started laughing.
and why was everyone laughing?
because i spilled a pail of water. kind of ridiculous yeah?
but at least everyone had a good laughter.
well, thats what always happens,
when you put a kid born on the 30th of December with a pail of water and a mop.
at first i was quite reluctant to move in with my grandparents,
but now, i simply cant wait. i guess part of the reason is because..
MACDONALDS IS NOW WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE FOR MY REACH!
my sis groaned and started lecturing on me being greedy
and started saying all about cholestrols and obesity when she heard me saying this.
its not like i'm gonna eat often.
i'm just glad to finally have a fast-food restaurant near me.
so i no longer have to purposely take the bus all the way to BPP/LOT1 just to get MAC.
and then hold the bags of food which attracts alot of attention from the people around you
and get myself wet due to the condensing drink which is super embarrassing
while taking a bus ride home.
all i have to do now is, take an elevator downstairs..
walk to the Community Centre which is simply a 30secs-walk.
AND TADAH! there is the MACDONALDS waiting for me.
how lucky can i be? but i think i'll soon get tired of eating Macdonalds.
anyway, there's still so many coffeeshops around the area.
so i think i'll get along just fine. cant wait to move in.
MAC MAC MAC MAC MAC! [oops! >< ]

No comments