sabo-taged.

thanks angie meimei, LOVE & Linqz meimei.
being sabo-taged by you 2 to do this quiz.
i shall get it cleared once and for all.

1. What you want the most now? a day-out with a guy who deserves my love
2 . Who is the person you trust the most? the perfect him, GENN & Pearl.
3 . What do you think of yourself? S.O.P.H.I.E [go figure out yourself what it stands for]
4 . If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be? I WANT TO BE A PSYCHOLOGIST.
5 . Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain? yes, because i've seen it before.
6 . What is your goal for this year? attain at least an 8 in my O-Levels & get into the psychology studies course at Temasek Poly.
7 . Do you believe in eternity love? yes, though i've lost all hopes in it.
8 . Have you broken someone heart that he/she tried to commit suicide? nope. neither do i wish to nor do i want to.
9 . What feeling do you love most? i'm cared for by pple whom i love & pple who love me.
10 . What are the requirements that you wish from your other half? to SAY & TELL me the bloody TRUTH. I fkingly hate LIARS.
11 . What feeling do you hate the most? KNOWING THAT THE ONE I LOVED LIED TO ME.
12 . Do you cherish every single friendship of yours? POSITIVELY YES.
13 . Did you ever thought of who you were going to marry? forget it. it's all simply dreams & fantasy, not reality.
14 . What do you think is the most important thing in your life? to follow my feelings, to speak the truth, to live my life as it is & to be who i am.
15 . Who do you hope to be always there for you? EVERYONE.
16. What do you want most on your birthday? a UNIQUE birthday.

Instructions : Remove 1 question from above,and add in your personal question , then tag 8 people in your list,list them out at the end of this post . Notify them in their chatbox that he/she has been tagged . Whoever does the tag will have a blessing from all.

1. Pearl
2. Amanda
3. GENN
4. SweeKun
5. Shuyi
6. Lijun
7. XuanEn
8. Priscilia

No comments