Say oh oh oh, baby la la la la la. Say oh oh oh, honey la la la la la.


4 Minutes - "What A Girl Wants".
I first heard their songs at the YOG celebration @ Marina Bay; 4 Minutes came to Singapore specially to perform that night. And now, I'm addicted to this song of theirs. Listened to it while showering. Listened to it while doing work. Listening to it while writing this entry now. Ohmygosh, it's so good!
-grooving to the music-

***



Two words. Buddy, LOL.

***


Say oh oh oh, baby la la la la la. Say oh oh oh, honey la la la la la.

Shit. I'm so temperamental. I was so upset a few moments ago. And now I'm smiling to myself. Forget all the shitty things in life and focus on all the good things like cheery songs, Buddy and my girlfriends. To all the shitty issues and shitty people, fuck out of my life. And this goes out specially to my shitty phone, fuck you for going haywire on me, I can't wait to say goodbye to you. Stupid phone.

Tomorrow is photo-taking day. Home tutor is insane. He wants me to wreck my brains and come up with a creative pose, like us bending to form the numbers '3' and '6', or somewhere along that line. He doesn't want the traditional 3 rows, shortest in the front sitting, tallest at the back standing, average height standing in between the both. I swear the class is going to go nuts tomorrow. Furthermore, he wants us to take more informal shots tomorrow which means I've got to charge my extra camera battery tonight because I've been using my camera a hell lot the past two days. You've got to know, I love my Canon camera.

---


To the blue shirt guy: Hi. I want to ask you, why did you keep spying on me. I wish I had a chance to tell you, "I think you are cute". I hope I'll somehow get to see you again.





The Japanese thousand paper cranes legend and the American first star of the night legend sounds really good now. I could use that little bit of wishing/blessing.

I feel so random.

No comments