Sweet, Sweeter, Sweetest.

"I remember every look upon your face. The way you roll your eyes. The way you taste. You make it hard for breathing.. Cause when I close my eyes and drift away, I think of you and everything's okay. I'm finally now believing that maybe it's true that I can't live without you. And maybe two is better than one. But there's so much time to figure out the rest of my life. And you've already got me coming undone. And I'm thinking two is better than one...."

Gosh. I had so many things that I wanted to bitch about initially.
But after listening to this song, my anger has evaporated into thin air.
The wonders of music therapy ♫
But I still wanna say one thing..
"All the bitch and bastards out there, stop giving me attitude as and when you like. When I'm nice to you, appreciate it. Don't fucking give me your bloody attitude. Oh and, you people know something? WAITING SUCKS."

Ok, I feel so much better. *smiles*
You don't have to feel guilty if you know that I'm not referring to you. But if you feel guilty, that means that I might be referring to you, which also means that you SHOULD do something about it.

As everyone knows.. Chinese New Year 2010, clashes with Valentine's Day 2010. :(
Not good at all because my baby would be going to Ipoh to spend CNY. So, we won't be able to keep up to our promise to dine at Jack's place every V day. (There's a reason why we chose Jack's place among all the other restaurants.)
But its alright. I guess we'll just having to bring forth our V day.
Oh and! How can I possibly blame my dearest baby when he bought me a gorgeous Valentine's present.





No.. Not my ee-ore. It's the star necklace that he is wearing!

.



.



.



.



.



.



.








Love this necklace.
We saw it one day when we were window shopping, and for one whole week, I couldn't stop talking about it. I'm not surprised if he got irritated by me. :X
And what'd ya know! He bought it for me the next weekend. Mad happy!!
I had him put it on for me right away. I couldn't stop smiling for the whole day.
No wonder mummy always say that he spoils me far too much :P

I can't wait to spend tomorrow with him!
Stupid J1 orientation has been sucking up all of his time. The timings that he reaches home are horrifying, they range from 10.30pm to 12 midnight.
So most all of the nights, we barely exchange 10 sentences and he falls asleep while talking to me. My poor baby.
Anyway, I'm finally getting to spend some decent time with him tomorrow! Happy!!

Enough about him. Lets turn the focus back on me.
Cj's J1 commencement ceremony is on next monday. I managed to complete the calendar-board on friday with the help of my girlfriends. "Thank you girls!"
Sadly, I forgot to take a picture of it :(
But its alright! I'll see it again on monday and then, I'll take a picture of it!
Its not all that brilliant but still, I did it! So it isn't that too shabby afterall.
And then there is the CNY celebration on friday.
Which also means, EARLY DISMISSAL! ^^
Ok, abrupt end of entry.


Love the 2 donkeys in my life.

Xoxo to you all.

No comments