Have faith..

Things are heading for the worst...
My faith and determination is still there... But his.. It might be gone...
I can still see the signs of love through some of his actions, but if he is unsure, everything is unsure...
I am not sure how things would be like if it really heads for the worst...
I have no idea if its good or bad that I can't see the worst happening, but I can still see our futures entwined with each other..
But then again, there is still the probability that I am a failed psychic since there is no concrete proof to show that I am a successful one..
But one thing is for sure, I still love him....

There is a saying that "the higher you go, the harder the hurt will be when you fall.."
I think I quite understand it now, since I can feel myself descending into a fall already..
To be honest, I'm scared.. Really scared...
I have got no courage to face tomorrow...
I just wish for everything to be better soon....

If I fall, this scar is gonna be really really deep..........

No comments