when your sister says....

"The photos have been uploaded into the computer......"

ladies & gentlemen.
when your sister says.....
the photos that i took with my camera,
has been uploaded into the computer already...

she is in other words telling you..
POST OUR PHOTOS UP ON YOUR BLOG!
somehow, my blog has become her photo galleria.
wow! what a privilege im having.. *snorts*
anyway, photos up!

i hereby present to you...
the family day-out.







i realise that my sister has a tendency,
to take unglamorous photos of me. roar!





my dearest sister buying her winter jacket,
which she'll be needing next year when studying in Australia.
i must say.. she is a complete joker! *laughs*







i call this...
yuxuan's personal comic strip of different faces!
oh and. its a..
to-be-continued kind of thing.








& now, its OUR comic strip!








although i complained of my sister using my blog,
as her photo galleria.
but im really thankful to her!
as if it wasnt for her cam-whoring,
my blog would be all words and.. well.. MORE WORDS?

so, THANK YOU BIG SISTER!

damn.. when she leaves for Australia next february,
there wont be anyone to take tons of photos of!
but wait...
there is still HONEY!
teeeheeee. more cam-whoring sessions awaits.....

No comments