`YAWNN!

I AM SO LAZY TO POST.
if it wasnt for the constant nagging that i get from pple
i doubt i would even bother to come post.
YAWNN!

news no.1
MY SEC 1 GUIDES ARE ENROLLED! YEAHH!

news no.2
i made a fool of myself during the enrolment ceremony! =="
i said the wrong timing cos my brain wasnt co-working with my ears
pearl said the command in malay to a-line with the right marker
and i tot she said to turn right
GOSH! so embarrassing ><
did it infront of the guider somemore.
what in the world is wrong with me?

news no.3
i went into the hall at 7.15am for morning assembly.
then i saw rachel, went over to say hi.
and she literally blasted out..
DO YOU KNOW THAT WE ONLY GET TO PASS-OUT IN JULY?! OMGG!
my reply..
WHAT?!?! I TOT P.O.P (Passing Out Parade) IS IN MARCH?! IN LIKE 2 WEEKS TIME?!
rachel's reply..
YARH I NOE! BUT MR LIU (scss's principal) SAID SO! AND OUR ACL IS WAS CHEERING WITH JOY WHEN SHE HEARD ABOUT THIS NEWS!
my reply..
typical her..not surprised..
rachel's reply..
BUT WHAT ABOUT OUR EXAMS? ITS IN MAY AND WE GET TO PASS OUT IN JULY?!?!

that was the sentence that got me thinking.. yeah.. what about our exams?
the solution came after the enrolment ceremony,
mrs chua told us that from next week onwards..
the sec3s will be taking over the programme (YEAHH!)
thus the sec4s can come on a routine so as to supervise the sec3s (OH BOTHERR..)
PLUS. (here comes the best part)
where attendance is concerned..
i wont be very strict on you all from next week onwards.. (WOOTS!)
so there ya go. the solution! good eh?
of cos we sec4s would still have to go..
but lesser only. hehes..

well.. good luck to you sec3s since you all are taking over..
puking blood once in awhile cos of your juniors is absolutely normal (considering i had to puke blood every meeting cos i had to take the drill segment ==")
the first-aid kit is all prepared and ready in the cupboard (you would know how handy it is after seeing how accident-prone our dear juniors are)
i expect you all to know how to use the equipments in there since you have all passed your first-aid test.. i dont want any PHONE CALLS asking me WHAT SHOULD I DO ABOUT XYZ? SHE FELL DOWN AND IS BLEEDING NOW!! since you all are qualified first-aiders.
rmb the guides motto: BE PREPARED! :D

ALL THE BEST NOW! ♥

No comments