WAAH! NOT AGAIN!

I AM SICK AGAIN! ><"
i have zero idea why..
i didnt eat anything for today cept for my dinner.
( my dinner shld be clean since my mom ate the same as me and nothing happened to her. )
so.. the roots cant be because of my meals.
neither can it be due to the weather,
since i did nt get drenched at all as my mom fetched me frm school.
it cant be frm anyone eg. my friends..
cos no one is sick!
THEN WHY AM I SICK? =="
can it be due to the lack of sleep?
i havent been getting sufficient sleep recently..
perhaps thats the cause of everything bahh.
its not like i dont wanna sleep.
i must admit.. I LOVE SLEEPING!
but i either dont have the time to sleep, or sth is bothering me, or my biological clock is nt working along with my brain.
SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP!
its what i want now. but i cant have it. BOOHOO!
how come i have a feeling after someone reads this, i'm gonna get a phone call then an hour long of "CARING WORDS" !
where's my death bed?
i can lie on there now and sleep forever.. nt waking up..

i'm seriously so boredd..
suppose to be talking to Alexx on the phone now but dont know what he doing.
bathing? talking on the phone? stuck in audition? sleeping?
YAWNN! still have tons of homework undone.
cant be bothered bout them. i'll just burn midnight oil and complete them all.
cant believed i talked my math tuition teacher into letting me off early today.
way too lethargic. been groaning and moaning throughout his lesson.
can see that he's getting fed up of me. =X
i doubt he has any other students like me..
for his other students he only has to use 10% of his intelligence..
for me, he has to use a 110%.
wanna noe why?
well, i am a fast-learner and can catch onto things fast.
but for the sake of fun,
i will say HUH? I DUNNO WHAT YOU TALKING. CAN YOU SAY IT AGAIN?
then he has to repeat all over again while i day-dream. =X
seriously, listening to all those understanding of the mathematical formulas..
its not really that boring, but when i'm not in the mood to learn or know,
i guess it just simply does not interest me.. i do try to learn.. but..
my mind has flown off to somewhere else..

i'm seriously tiredd..
very lethargic.. plus i still have to go out with Alexx again tmr.
so i'll think i'll just stop here because..
I TOO NEED A 110% OF INTELLIGENCE WHEN DEALING WITH HIM!
i cant believe till now, i've never won one round before..
eh Alexx, what kind of magic are you using arh?
why always you win derr!
even when i play scissors paper stone with jiahao..
during lesson time just for the sake of relieving ourselves from boredom,
at least i still win him a few rounds ONCE IN A BLUE MOON.
speaking of scissors paper stone..
jiahao is the only one who wins me all the time! RAWR!
wonder how he does it.. need to steal his secret formula of winning. =X
OOPS! someone is getting jealous!
AH-OH! better run before i get strangled again...
*RUNSS!

No comments