HAPPY 2014!!!


This greeting came.. 5 days late. (Oops!)

It is kind of weird to only say this now because I could have said it 5 days ago during my blog last entry. I suppose I didn't because it would seemed weird... and perhaps unprofessional? Either way, the greeting is finally done! Yoohoo!! *fireworks*

Took this fireworks photo from my living room window!
Every New Year, fireworks would set off somewhere at a field infront of my block!!



So, how did your New Year's Eve and New Year's Day went?

I would LOVE to talk about mine!!! Unfortunately... I'm starting school again next Monday and there is a whole lot of reports, presentations and assignments waiting for me to complete. I guess that is what you get when playing comes first :/

Then again, give me a break!!! December holidays are my FAVOURITE!!! Only because my birthday is in December and it is on the second last day of the year! Therefore, DECEMBER = ENJOY!!!!!

Well, other than that.. December is my favourite month of the year because the year is coming to an end, I would try to finish doing whatever that I've been wanting to do for the year (last month of the year = last chance to do it yo!) and so anything prim and proper can wait till the next year. Afterall, I technically have another 365 days to live right?

Therefore I shall use the next 360 days to tell you how I celebrated my 21st birthday. I didn't throw a birthday party because it was too much of a hassle and I don't have that much $$!! I did however celebrate it over a span of 3 days with Rod's help! It was epic fun and epic tiring!

So anyway, it is time for me to head to bed now.

Before I bid you goodnight, here is a sneak peek of what I did on the 3rd day of my 21st birthday celebration!

Can you guess where I went?


Bye,
Soph <3

No comments