And I thought hello new shoes, byebye them blues.

Hey, I put some new shoes on, and suddenly everything is right. I said, hey, I put some new shoes on and everybody's smiling, it's so inviting. Oh, short on money, but long on time, slowly strolling in the sweet sunshine, and I'm running late, and I don't need an excuse...


Cause I'm wearing my brand new shoes.

Errr just in case you are wondering, this entry isn't gonna be about shoes even though I would love to spam an entry filled with pictures of shoes that I wish I could get my hands on. It is a pity though that my wallet isn't as big as my desires are :(

I should probably change the title of this entry to "Another patronizing entry" or "Another random entry", but oh well, the current title seems more fetch. Heh!

Now, on to more serious matters which actually aren't as serious as I am making them sound to be... *ahem*

On the 4th of March, after receiving my A level results and then going out with my girlfriends — Wanlin and Sujean — to Kuishinbo at Suntec City for an awesome dinner (salivating photos of my amazing dinner will be uploaded at a later date as my phone died halfway through the dinner and thus pictures of the second half of my scrumptious dinner were taken with sujean's phone instead) and a few hours of walking around Suntec City and Marina Square, I finally arrived home just a minute before the clock stroked twelve (I forgot that I had fullshift the next day, omfg!), went into my room and through the darkness, I saw something unfamiliar sitting on my table. I switched on the lights to get a better look and I nearly cried.



*sniff* Can anything be more touching than this? I love you too, mom and dad!


In case you are wondering, inside that blue box is a Ferrero Rocher. I still have not eaten it yet. I can't bear to. I think I might keep it in the box till either the chocolate goes bad or ants start swarming up my table.


My favourite liquor.


This is the smaller version which is only 200ml. The larger version was opened and was drunk finish some time ago back during the housewarming party. And now, this smaller version has been emptied by me as well. What am I to drink during late nights when I need a nice cooling alcoholic drink? :(


*sobs*

Note to self: Need to tell my sister to get more of it from where it came from. More as in MORE!!!! :x

And so, I have come to the end of today's entry. Xoxo

No comments