Quick update!

I NEED MY SLEEP!

Today marks the 5th day that I haven't been to school.
I'm loving my temporary "school-break".
Sadly, this break is gonna end tomorrow when school starts again. :(

I'll just skip to the main topic of today's entry since its pretty late already.(2.33AM)
After staying at home for so many weeks,
honey finally brought me out to play!
We didn't wanna travel too far so we just hung around CCK Lot1.
We bought movie tickets for the show, IMAGINE THAT.
Love the movie!
Its the perfect remedy after going through promotional exams.



Last year when I went to perth, I won 2 big bears from the arcade at Fremantle.



Its inconvenient to keep these 2 big bears with me at home now,
since there is 6people living in this apartment which does not belong to my parents.
Furthermore, I do not have my own room and am required to share one with my aunt. FOR NOW.
Thankfully, my parents have FINALLY bought their dream apartment!
And I get a room of my own! Plus my own personal bathroom!
No more sharing bathrooms with my sister! YEAH!!
I've got ideas on how to decorate my bathroom already. :D
I'll talk more about this new apartment another time. My eyes are drooping shut.

Back to the topic, as there wasn't any storage space at home.
So I stuffed the 2 big bears at kenny's place.
And then I kept grumbling that there wasn't any toys for me to hug at home.
Since when we moved, my mom packed all my stuff toys away and she only allowed me to bring 2 toys over. (I picked my soft magenta princess pillow and my white tiger.)
After the many months of grumblings and naggings, (especially during the promos period)
he finally got me a new stuff toy! A yellow bunny!



We have been trying out this new machine at the arcade for quite some time already.
Its like there's this rod and then you have to move the rod into a hole so that it can hit a button to drop the toy down from a shelf.
I love my boyfriend so much. He always spoils me.
My mom is always telling him not to spoil me so much. :(
Whats wrong with spoiling a little girl like me? *grins*

Went to sakae for lunch. Tried the Chicken Katsu.



It's pretty good.
The tempura ramen wasn't that nice though.
The soup had a strong egg yolk and bamboo shoots taste. We had to add in quite an amount of soya sauce into the soup before it was considered edible to us :X

Okay, this quick update has taken me almost an hour, thanks to the problems faced when I was trying to upload the pictures.
And my plan was to allocate only 15minutes for the whole entire entry. Bedtime for me.
Got to rush over in the morning to honey's place for the first round of his birthday celebration.
More photos would be taken, promise!

xoxo.

No comments