Happy 17th Birthday Baby!

It's my boyfriend's birthday!

Lady in the cake shop: What would you like to be written on the cake?
Me: Erm.. Happy 17th Birthday Kenny
Lady: Okay! How many candles would you like then?
Me: Hmm.. 18 candles.
Friend: 18?! Isn't he 17 years old?
Me: Yeah, I know. But I need one more to light the other 17 candles right?


I sooooooo cannot wait for his birthday party which would be held tomorrow.
Its the only way that I can celebrate his birthday for him.
Since the good little boy has to stay in school and serve time for the school.
I'm praying that the surprise birthday party would be successful.
Instead of giving his birthday gift to him personally this year,
I made it a little much more interesting.
Where is the one place that everyone HAS to go every day?
THE BATHROOM!
So I hid his present there. :X
Its a pleasant surprise which does not require much effort finding.
Imagine showering halfway and then suddenly you realise a birthday present near you!
I know, I'm so brilliant! :D

School is back on tomorrow. Which means its bedtime for me.
Lets hope that there'll be a kind soul tomorrow who'll take photos for me during the party.
I'll be busy smashing the cake on his face and then running away from him. :P
I hope that all will go well tomorrow.
Oh and one more thing. PLEASE DO NOT RETURN OUR RESULTS TO US TOMORROW.
Please give me one more happy day.

Goodnight all.

No comments