After 6 hours of sleeping....

HERE I AM BLOGGING AGAIN!


"Sorry girl but you missed out.
Well tough luck that boy's mine now!
We are more than just good friends,
This is how the story ends.

Too bad that you couldn't see,
See the man that boy could be.
There is more than meets the eye,
I see the soul that is inside.

He's just a boy, and I'm just a girl,
Can I make it anymore obvious?
We are in love, haven't you heard
How we rock each others world."


i woke up staring at the ceiling,
wondering why i was awake.
then i remembered, the weird dream/vision that i had.
i continued lying in bed for another 15 minutes,
trying to let the dream/vision sink into my head,
yet i still felt rather floaty~
an after-effect from getting too deeply engrossed in a dream.
anxious to share it with honey,
i called and woke him up. got grunts in return.
clearly, his rooster had yet to give him his morning call.
hung up and my mind was filled with honey.
an after-effect which always happens after i hear his voice.
turned my Mp3 on,
and this song (that you're hearing now if you bother to turn your speakers on) started playing.
for the first time ever,
i bothered to really listen to the lyrics.
so there i sat in bed, allowing the music to flow in through my ears,
make a whole round in my head, and there it stayed.
i finally got the lyrics,
i got the meaning,
i could feel the emotions of the song.
okay, this sounds really weird and... wrong.
but you get what i mean. right..? O.o?

hence, the explanation for my happy mood now.
i'm a lucky girl~
how many times have i told myself that and smiled like a weirdo to myself?
countless.
how many times have i tried to be all mad and fuming at him for failing to reach home at the time he promised he would be?
plenty of times.
hear his voice and i'd melt, completely hopeless within his hands. *grumbles*
nothing in this world is ever fair, isnt it?

No comments