I think I finally understand why I can sing 周传雄's "黄昏" so flawlessly.. It was so brilliant yesterday night that everyone clapped. I received so many compliments, so many appraisals.. It was the last song to be sung, and I made the excellence mark required from a last song. As I packed up my things, I could hear that everyone was still humming the tune or singing the song softly. I had successfully inserted the song into their heads, that is my sign of success. Or perhaps the sign of success for every artist. You don't know why, but a song just keeps going on and on in your head. You like it, that is the reason why. Anyway I'm digressing. Too engrossed in reminiscing that moment. 我和他之间的感情.. 就如黄昏一般。
Destroyed.. that's what it is. Unfortunately for me, I can't seem to forget it nor you. No, I haven't relapsed. I'm just upset. If you know how I'm feeling right now, then you would understand how much that feeling sucks. I'll be better when I wake up after a good sleep. At least now I understand why I can sing this song so well... there is always a reason to everything. You've just got to source that reason out.
So now that I've finally uncovered this clue, what's next?
过 完 整 个 夏 天
guò wán zhěng gè xià tiān
After the whole summer,
忧 伤 并 没 有 好 一 些
yōu shāng bìng méi yǒu hǎo yī xiē
my sadness still did not improve.
开 车 行 驶 在 公 路 无 际 无 边
kāi chē xíng shǐ zài gōng lù wú jì wú biān
Driving my car on the vast, boundless roads,
有 离 开 自 己 的 感 觉
yǒu lí kāi zì jǐ de gǎn jué
I feel that I’m getting out of touch with myself.
唱 不 完 一 首 歌
chàng bù wán yī shǒu gē
The song that I could not finish singing,
疲 倦 还 剩 下 黑 眼 圈
pí juàn huán shèng xià hēi yǎn quān
Left me so tired that there are rings around my eyes.
感 情 的 世 界 伤 害 在 所 难 免
gǎn qíng de shì jiè shāng hài zài suǒ nán miǎn
It is inevitable to get hurt in the realm of love,
黄 昏 再 美 终 要 黑 夜
huáng hūn zài měi zhōng yào hēi yè
No matter how beautiful the dusk is, the dark night must follow.
依 然 记 得 从 你 口 中 说 出 再 现 坚 决 如 铁
yī rán jì de cóng nǐ kǒu zhōng shuō chū zài xiàn jiān jué rú tiě
I recall that you said, “Goodbye” with a tone of steel,
昏 暗 中 有 种 烈 日 灼 身 的 错 觉
hūn àn zhōng yǒu zhòng liè rì zhuó shēn de cuò jué
I had a delusion of being burnt by the sun in the darkening dusk.
黄 昏 的 地 平 线
huáng hūn de dì píng xiàn
The horizon at dusk,
划 出 一 句 离 别
huá chū yī jù lí bié
Drew out your line of, “Farewell.”
爱 情 进 入 永 夜
ài qíng jìn rù yǒng yè
Love plunges into eternal night.
依 然 记 得 从 你 眼 中 滑 落 的 泪 伤 心 欲 绝
yī rán jì de cóng nǐ yǎn zhōng huá luò de lèi shāng xīn yù jué
I still remember the tears falling from your desolated eyes.
混 乱 中 有 种 热 泪 烧 伤 的 错 觉
hùn luàn zhōng yǒu zhòng rè lèi shāo shāng de cuò jué
In the confusion, there is an illusion of being burnt by the hot tears.
黄 昏 的 地 平 线
huáng hūn de dì píng xiàn
The horizon at dusk,
割 断 幸 福 喜 悦
gē duàn xìng fú xǐ yuè
Severed happiness and joy.
相 爱 已 经 幻 灭
xiāng ài yǐ jīng huàn miè
Love has already been destroyed.
Destroyed.. that's what it is. Unfortunately for me, I can't seem to forget it nor you. No, I haven't relapsed. I'm just upset. If you know how I'm feeling right now, then you would understand how much that feeling sucks. I'll be better when I wake up after a good sleep. At least now I understand why I can sing this song so well... there is always a reason to everything. You've just got to source that reason out.
So now that I've finally uncovered this clue, what's next?
No comments