Welcome 2010!

My 17th birthday!

Firstly, Happy New Year people.
You've probably heard that ten thousand times already. Just like I have.
My phone has been vibrating non-stop since 6pm and it has merely gotten worst after the clock pointed its hand at 12.
My lousy phone has already re-started itself automatically 7 times. -.-

Anyway, as you peeps know, it was my birthday on the 30th.
Just in case some people didnt get to see my thanks on fb, or failed to receive my thank-you text (for those who wished me through SMS).
THANK YOU TO ALL WHO WISHED ME A HAPPY BIRTHDAY OR HAVE PARTICIPATED IN ONE WAY OR ANOTHER, IN MAKING MY 17th BIRTHDAY A MEMORABLE ONE.

I need to thank one person especially because he woke up early in the morning at 9 for me even though he slept late the previous night. And to be truthful, he sort of woke up early for no reason because we didn't catch the movie that we were planning to catch that very morning. And he kept me company the whole day. Morning till night. He must be exhausted, actually he is exhausted. Thank you baby for keeping me company for the whole entire day, for doing so many things for me, for getting me those brilliant gifts that I'll always cherish (:
I really can't help but love you so much.

I shall briefly talk about how I spend my 30 December 2009.
Baby and I were suppose to catch the 11AM "Alvin & the Chipmunks 2: The Squeakquel" @ WestMall.
However, at 10.30AM, we just walked into MacDonalds near my place to have breakfast.
By the time we ate finish and decided to take a bus to WestMall, it was 10.58AM already!
We arrived at WestMall at 11.20AM, we were like "Aiya, we watched the first few minutes on the net already so nevermind lah!"
Took an elevator up to the cinema and we were greeted with a long awaiting queue at the ticketing booth.
So we gave up catching the 11AM movie and chose to tour around the shopping mall.
We came across this paint/glue/sticker-making kinda place. I can't call it a shop or whatever since its parked at a empty place in the middle of some shops.
And, we made a baby Mickey!


We followed this cake brochure that the shop lady gave us and painted it accordingly.


I was trying to salvage the mickey because baby was all, "Put more put more! Just let the paint flow!" He ended up putting so much that it overflowed and thus, the yellow and white were close to mixing together.



This is the end-product of our efforts! It's pretty isn't it? It's going to be stuck on baby's mirror in his bathroom! :D


For lunch, we were joined by Sin Hui & Jia Her at CCK's NewYork NewYork because those pretty girls decided to take some time out and celebrate for me.




Honestly, they were trying to make me fat. A wonderful slice of Oreo Cheesecake.
I think I gained like 3kgs from eating that slice of cake. Not good! :S



My hot plate pasta with grilled dory fish. Yums! + A plate of salad. COUGHS!



Sin Hui & Jia Her ordered almost the same thing. Fish N Chips. Just that Sin Hui's was spicy and Jia Her's was original.



Baby's hawaiian teriyaki chicken. Ok, I don't think its teriyaki but I definitely know its hawaiian because I remember the grilled pineapple on top of the chicken!



My lovely girls:



Group-photo!



After that, all of us went to watch Alvin & the Chipmunks 2: The Squeakquel! (Like finally.....)
And after the movie, the chipmunk songs were going right round right round in my head.
I was high after hearing their songs, so I kept on singing them on the way home and poor baby had to tolerate my yucky singing. Oops! :P



We rushed home straight after the movie because we were having dinner with my parents, dajie and my little bro.









After the fabulous dinner, we went for a walk because we were too bloated.
And, it was also the time when we started to get HIGH and CRAZY!







AND MY FAVOURITE PICTURE OF THE DAY!



♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Well, except for my annoying little bro who is the blur at the right side of the picture. Grrr...
But all in all, it's still okay (:
And that is how I spent my 17th Birthday!

Xoxo.

P.S. This entry came out 3 days late! Sorry!!

No comments