Back to Coding

Back to Coding Cover

Can't stay away from Tiktok even while coding


After 2 years of not blogging/writing code, I am diving back into the deep ocean of code. I am so rusty, so many things have changed – even Blogger looks so different! It's literally forcing me to type in code. Well I could use the practice so who I am to complain? lol


Things are coming back slowly to my mind as I go about with my studies. Some say might say I'm crazy (I have had a few friends who think I'm mad doing this) but I am realising another dream of mine. For the past 10 years, I've always had this nagging feeling that I should have pursued computer science. I let my parents' disdain for technology affect my academic choices and it has been a regret of mine.


With all that's said, I don't blame them. They did give me a choice in the end to make my own decision: I chose this path.


I feel like everything is coming round to a full circle. It's been a long path but at least I clearly know what I want and what my interests are. Being clear-headed of who I am as a person is one of the things I am most proud of about myself.


This blogskin/website is in need of a total revamp – Ethan is now 4 and I've got a 2nd kid! Who knows, I might just have it be my portfolio. Creating a website that seamlessly combines and integrates professional commercial writing with personal causal journaling (like such) with neither sticking out like a sore thumb. Jazz the pages up with some fancy animation and javascript. Perhaps throw in some video plug-ins for smoothless watching of Tiktok or Instagram videos?


Lol I think I am dreaming a bit too big. Let me first finish up on my HTML studies. It is only day 2 of the course (the amount of course material to go through is heavy!)


To new readers, welcome! You're just in time for another transition in my life. Just nice I am turning 30 this year!


To old readers, hello old friend. Thank you for sticking around, I'm glad to have you! Leave me a comment below if you are an old reader, will send a little something your way! FYI only applicable for those residing in SG because I aren't got money for overseas postage! Raising kids is expensive!!

1 comment

  1. liposomal vitamin c is one of those supplements that do not have too many restrictions on taking it. You can take it at any time, with or without meals. However, it is advisable that if you are taking them on their own, you should drink lots of water. The recommended dosage for liposomal Vitamin C is 1000mg per day.

    ReplyDelete