Appear right beside me, right now.

This is something I'm so not used to.

Having your secondary 3 English teacher commenting on your facebook status is weird.
Furthermore, it's extremely weird when your facebook status is:

"Sophie Leow misses her boyfriend. & has MATHEMATICS as her companion this weekend. Yucks!"

And your teacher comments are:

"It's ok. Separation is good for the soul."

RIGHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. This is so not awkward.
I must be joking.

Honey is off to Ipoh visiting his relatives during this long weekend.
So I'm left at home to sulk my time away.
I miss him.
Ah hell! I'm turning into Genevieve. (No offence girlfriend!)
I'm blogging my longing for his return. Nothing wrong with that, I guess.
But I'll stop. Blogging now might be hopeless since he might not even read it.
I'll just whine and pout loads tomorrow when he gets back.
I sound like a devil, with 2 red horns on my head, a red spike-tail and a red pitch fork in hand.
Crackling in my evil laughter: kekekekekekeke~
That's so me! I'm loving the image.


I figure I'd get started on posting up the pictures I took with Amanda,
this thursday when we met up and had subway for lunch.
My girlfriend is starting to really look womanly. Beauty queen in progress! :D







LOOK AT THE DIFFERENCE OF THE PICTURES TAKEN USING MY CANON CAMERA AND MY SE PHONE! Good gracious.

Canon Camera:


SE Phone:


(THERE YOU GO AMANDA!! PHOTOS ARE FINALLY UP!! DONT SMACK MY BUTT!!)


While waiting for the pictures to get uploaded, I popped into honey's facebook account for a look-around.
Boy oh boy.. Many many pictures of him, taken by his schoolmates.
And he used to shy away from cameras. Laughs.
Looks like my (often) pulling out my camera to snap pictures of him,
has gotten him being used to photograph-ed.
My photo gallery in my camera is mostly pictures of him.
I remember him blocking the lenses of my camera whenever I tried to take pictures of him in the past.
I'd whine and plea, grunt and grumble,
till he finally gives in and lets me snap pictures of me.
I would only keep my camera with a victorious smile spread wide across my face,
after taking many many shots of him. Yes, I'm evil.
Now he simply continues working with whatever he was working on when I whip my camera out.
He learns that by posing for a few pictures, it would get me to keep my camera sooner.
So yes, it benefits him and largely, me!
Because I get to take many many pictures of him.

I'm happy, he's happy. The world looks so happy!

Gosh.. I wish he'd be back sooner.
I'm depending on the photos I took of him to get past this weekend.
And you won't believe what an agony it is.
I want to see the living him. Not photographs.
Time is the real devil.



Honey.. I miss you..

No comments