Sudio: Wireless Earphones, The Personal Item That Every Mom Must-Have


Never thought that I would be gunning for wireless earphones. For years I was a loyal devotee of wired earphones, refusing to believe that they could be any different other than the physical connectivity to a separate device.

However it took being a mom, my addiction for American/Korean dramas, and a need for sanity to make me a complete convert – I wished that I had found out about its various benefits sooner! Read on to find out why.

| Vasa Blå

Sudio Vasa Bla

The Vasa Blå is a wireless pair of in-ear earphones with over 9 hours of battery life. It delivers sound by a carefully tuned driver and amplifier – the combination of driver and amplifier separates the sound of every instrument in every song, thereby giving the listener a true studio experience.

Paired with a refined rose gold design, this stylish pair of earbuds is a must-have accessory when you step out of the house every time.

| Why I Love It

As mentioned earlier, I never knew the handiness of a wireless earphones until I owned this pair... and now I can't live without it. When I am looking for a pair of earphones, my Sudio Vasa Blå is the first to pop up in my mind. I would go searching high and low for it in the house, even though I have THREE wired pairs right in front of me.

Let's talk about its efficiency in a home environment.

So there I was, sitting at my vanity table catching up on some Korean drama. My baby boy is sleeping in his cot, about a metre away. He turns and begins to stir in his sleep, I rush over to pat him back to sleep.

If I were to be using a wired pair of earphones, here are two scenarios that would occur:
  1. I get trapped by the wired earphones and am pulled back into my seat
  2. The earphones get plucked out from the laptop, my baby gets a shock from the sudden audio emitted from my laptop and wakes up crying in anger

Sudio Wireless Earphones

Now with the Vasa Blå, between running from my laptop to my bed or the baby’s cot, I no longer have to worry about the physical distance of a wired pair of earphones nor the problems that it carries. An additional benefit? I don't get to miss out on any dialogue in the show – which means no playback, no interruptions, hallelujah!

How about its usefulness for when I'm heading out?

Ladies... I'm sure you know how amazing it feels when you discover a clothing with POCKETS. Sadly enough, apparels with pockets are few and rare to come by – and so we've always had to lug a bag around to carry our phone and wallet.

I am bringing up this point because it USED TO BE such a hassle to have to carry my phone in my hand – instead of throwing it in my bag with all of my other belongings – because my wired earphones needed to STAY CLOSE to the phone.

That problem is now long gone with the wind. My phone is tossed in my bag with everything else, and I am still happily connected with my music thanks to my Sudio Vasa Blå.

Not to mention, this pair of Vasa Blå earphones are also really stylish to boot. I can’t help feeling a bit more swag when I’m out and have them plugged into my ears – listening to my fav songs as I go about my errands and work.

Wanna get a pair of earphones from Sudio?

Quote [SOPHLEOW] for 15% off any earphones/headphones on Sudio website.

For a limited time only, get a complimentary special edition summer tote bag from Sudio with every purchase.

No comments