AgeLOC LumiSpa Review: This Face Cleansing Device Is Revolutionary


Facial cleansing devices are not new in the market. We started off with the manual fine-bristle brushes to electronic bristle brushes, and now we've got this soft silicone device from NuSkin.

At first glance, it didn't look too promising in cleansing (I mean c'mon, we are comparing a soft silicone head with fine bristles – the logic behind friction had me gunning for the latter) but one week with this cleansing device changed my impression of it FOREVER.

My face was cleaner than when I had used the electronic bristle brushes AND my skin glowed. I kid you not, it radiated like I had gone through a facial session. I was so tempted to get a device of my own, but the thing is... they ran out of stocks (at that point when I asked). It only goes to show how popular/wanted this device is!

To know more about this revolutionary device, read on.

AgeLOC LumiSpa

The ageLOC LumiSpa device is a waterproof, handheld facial skin cleansing device that is the "first of its kind" in the line of skincare devices. his nifty dual-action skincare gadget comes with a charging base and is able to help treat and cleanse our facial skin at the same time!

Validated by clinical studies, it delivers a skin-perfecting treatment with superior cleansing benefits that I could visibly notice after just one use.

AgeLOC LumiSpa Treatment Head

I love it when brands back their products with science experiments. In the case of Nu Skin, they conducted several clinical studies during the development of ageLOC LumiSpa – and it included a 12-week study with individuals (who had used the product) reporting improvements in skin smoothness, softness, texture, clarity and radiance.

The ageLOC LumiSpa treatment heads move at a precise frequency like a facial massage... but BETTER. The device uses a (patent-pending) counter-rotating action to purify pores — removing dirt, oil, makeup, pollutants and toxins in the process. It also delivers seven skin benefits which they claim would intensify with continued use.

The seven skin benefits are:
  • Softness
  • Purified skin
  • Reduced pore appearance
  • Smoothness
  • Radiance
  • Refreshed skin
  • Improved appearance of volume and density

The treatment heads are made of a nonabrasive silicone surface that is more gentle and hygienic than your typical brush. Each head has a projected life of three months and is embedded with antimicrobial silver.

AgeLOC LumiSpa Treatment Cleanser

When paired together with the ageLOC LumiSpa treatment cleansers, the results are even better – as it enables a more precise cushioning, cleansing and interaction of the device with the skin. The treatment cleanser contains popular ingredients such as:

  • Japanese knotweed - to help reduce oil production
  • Pomegranate & Rhododendron extract - for antioxidant protection
  • Milk Thistle and Nannochloropsis Oculata (an algae) extract - to help maintain our skin’s natural moisture barrier

The treatment cleanser come in five formulations to suit different skin types: dry, normal to combination, oily, sensitive and acne-prone.

Rating: 5/5

My two cents:

One week with the ageLOC LumiSpa device and I was so deeply in love with it. In fact, I fell in love with it from my very first try!

As mentioned previously, I was hesitant about this device initially. I was skeptical about the results that a face cleansing device could possibly bring – it sounded too good to be true! Even my "logic comes before everything" husband raised his eyebrow at me when I told him about it.

Then again, you can probably already guess my next line. The benefits that they claim to be able to bring... it is TRUE! Hence the descriptive word "revolutionary".

I have been waiting forever for the next product in the beauty world to completely wow me, and this one does the job so well. With this device and 2 minutes of your daily life, I can imagine less zits, lesser blackheads and perfectly glowing skin every day of my life.

AgeLOC LumiSpa before-after

I like how the device has been timed to give a gentle buzz every 30 seconds to signify "hey it's time to move on and cleanse another spot". It rids me of the necessity to either stare at clock or to even count in my head – and of the two, I will more likely do the latter, thus making the timing absolutely inaccurate due to my tendency of counting really fast.

Is it necessary to use their treatment cleanser? Yes if you want to reap the full benefits of the device. I have tried with and without the cleanser and I must admit that their cleanser does play a significant part for treatment. Without their facial cleanser, well... the device does a good job in cleansing but not so good in terms of treatment.

I have also tried to remove a full face of makeup and I would say that it did a pretty good job. However just to be on the safe side, you might want to use some micellar water makeup remover to get rid of your eye makeup before stepping into the bathroom with this device.

Speaking of bathrooms, do note that the device is water resistant but not entirely waterproof. Hence do not leave it to charge in your bathroom for safety reasons.

For more information on ageLOC LumiSpa, you can click here.

The starter pack which includes the device and a treatment cleanser (of your skin type) is currently retailing at $372 – which to me, is a small price to pay for perfect skin every day!

6 comments

  1. Great blog learned many things about skincare from this blog, very informative. I am very love lumispa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog learned many things about skincare from this blog, very informative lumispa reviews before and after

    <a href="http://stevennuskin.com/ageloc/lumispa-relumispa reviews before and after</a>

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m going to read this. I’ll be sure to come back. thanks for sharing. and also This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. this is very nice one and gives indepth information. thanks for this nice article... mizu spa singapore

    ReplyDelete
  4. https://lumispareview.com/
    https://lumispareview.com/nuskin-login/
    https://lumispareview.com/opinie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here are some additional benefits of having a Nuskin account and instructions on how to log in:

    Convenience: By having a Nuskin account, you can easily track your order history, manage your account information, and make purchases online.

    Rewards: Nuskin offers a loyalty program called "AutoShip Rewards" that allows you to earn points towards free products and discounts. As a member, you can enroll in this program and earn rewards for your purchases.

    Support: Nuskin provides customer service and support to its members to help them with any questions or issues they may have. As a member, you can reach out to Nuskin's support team for assistance.

    Training and Resources: Nuskin provides training and resources to its members to help them succeed in their business. As a member, you can access these resources to learn more about the products and sales strategies.

    To log in to your Nuskin account, follow these steps:

    Go to the Nuskin website (nuskin.com) and click on "Log In" at the top of the page.

    Enter your email address and password.

    Click "Log In."

    If you forget your password, you can click on "Forgot Password" and follow the prompts to reset it. If you have any issues logging in or accessing your account, you can reach out to Nuskin's customer service for assistance. Read more: www.nuskin.com login by stevennuskin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Patty! Thank you for taking the time to share this wonderful review with me and my readers! =D
    I'm curious, do you personally use the LumiSpa or are you considering purchasing it? Your insights would be highly valuable for our blog readers. Thank you again! lumispa review

    ReplyDelete