Kinohitmitsu: A Quick Nutritional Fix For The Busy Ladies with Superfood+ Lady


Even before I became a mom, life got the better part of me every single time. I guess it is due to the fact that as a woman, I am conditioned to give all the time. The unfortunate result of that? The neglect of health and nutrition that our body so requires.

Kinohitmitsu cares, and thus they have developed a quick nutritional fix for the female population. In a single drink, you are able to acquire the nutrients gathered from 22 multigrains and 22 unique fruit and vegetable extracts. I have been taking a single sachet of Kinohitmitsu Superfood+ Lady per day for the past three days, and I'm telling you... I feel like a bull ready to charge and take over my day! Read on for more.

KINOHITMITSU SUPERFOOD+ Lady

We have only got 24 hours in a day, but there are way too many things that require our attention and time. For me right now, it would be juggling the care of Ethan and work. I don't know how you full-time working moms, or stay-at-home moms do it – I'm working from home and have a helper to assist me but sometimes, I feel like I am drowning under all the mom duties!

My baby comes first and because I'm a workaholic, so does work. Sacrifices have to be made and I hate to admit this, but I turn to quick meal options to give myself a little more time in a day. Quick meal options like fast food, instant noodles or perhaps just a quick bite of a sandwich are my go-to meals on a crazy day.

These quick meals keep us full but aren't necessarily the best for our health. Thus I supplement my nutritional needs with Kinohitmitsu Superfood+ Lady!


As mentioned earlier, Kinohimitsu Superfood+ Lady is made from 22 different multigrains (which the Superfood range is known for) and it also contains an additional 22 unique fruit and vegetable extracts!

Superfood+ Lady contains beetroot and cranberry for a blend of vitamins and minerals catered towards the unique nutritional needs of every woman.

Our reproductive cycles and different hormonal changes cause us women to require different key nutrients as compared to our fellow male counterparts. And without saying, this all-in-one supplement drink from Kinohitmitsu is here to meet those needs!

KINOHITMITSU SUPERFOOD+ Lady


Kinohimitsu’s Superfood+ Lady can prevent common nutritional deficiency problems such as iron-deficiency anemia, fatigue and osteoporosis – through the provision of iron, folic acid and calcium. On the beauty side, the nutritional drink contains Omega-3-rich flaxseed oil that is great for our hair, skin and nails.

Available in a convenient sachet form, the powder mix can be added into water to be used as a meal replacement. Superfood+ Lady is made from all plant-based ingredients and is thus suitable for vegetarians! It is lactose free, low in fat and trans-fat free.

Best part of it all, it is suitable for pregnant ladies and those who are breast-feeding. Hooray to the extended nutritional benefits to our little ones too!

KINOHITMITSU SUPERFOOD+ Lady

The Kinohimitsu Superfood+ Lady retails for S$19.90 in a box of 25g x 10 sachets, or for S$39.90 in a tin of 500g.

It is available in all Watsons outlets, Kinohimitsu Beauty Counters at OG and BHG department stores, Waterway Point #01-K20 and their online store.

For more information on Kinohimitsu Superfood+ Lady, click here.

From now till 30 April 2018, quote [SFLSophie] to enjoy 30% OFF all Kinohimitsu’s products when you purchase from their e-store!
*Applicable to regular-priced items only*

Till then, fellow ladies, stay super and happy! x

Kinohitmitsu Superfood+ Lady

2 comments

  1. Taking excessive amounts of certain supplements can lead to adverse effects. Follow recommended dosages and guidelines.
    keto acv gummies reviews

    ReplyDelete