Sharing My Daily Skincare Routine Using Homegrown Beauty Brand, Klarity


Ask anyone to name you a couple of Singapore makeup brands and they are most likely to either tell you "ZA, Covergirl, Maybelline, L'oreal??" or to answer you "Singapore got meh?". (FYI L'oreal aren't a Singapore brand, it originates from France)

This is one of the reasons why I stand so strongly for supporting Asian cosmetic brands and even more so, the local ones. We do have a few cosmetic brands in Singapore, but they are unfortunately not well-known. It isn't that their products loses out to those of the BIG names, but rather it is just a game of marketing and popularity.

I personally prefer Asian cosmetics because I find the products to be much more suited for our skin type and shade. Today I am super proud to share with you guys about five products from a local cosmetics brand Klarity, and you will get to know which of the five are my favourites!


#1 | KLARITY Diamond Glow Overnight Masque

KLARITY overnight masque
$59/15ml, $99/50ml

Power up your skin with Diamond Glow™ DNA Overnight Nano-Mask, a rich overnight mask that recalls your skin's original DNA and restores to its best condition. It activates your skin's natural moisture defences and promotes your skin's collagen production. The luxurious textured formula glides on and melts into the skin where it works its magic overnight.

From the very first application, the skin is illuminated, recovers its natural resilience, suppleness and radiance. The skin's moisture levels are not only restored instantly, but are also kept moisturized deep within throughout the night. The results achieved are like an alternative to your 8 hours of sleep.



#2 | KLARITY Oxymud™ Cacao Duo Cleanse and Renewal Mask

KLARITY OxyMud Cacao Mask
$49/50ml, $89/100ml

Revolutionise your cleaning and mask regime with Oxymud™ Cacao Duo Cleanse and Renewal Mask, the 1st Ever Chocolate Oxygenated Mud Mask in the market. The multi-sensory cleansing experience with this unique chocolate mud that changes to oxygen foam upon application. A highly effective mask specifically formulated for skin in need for deep cleansing and nutrient hydration.

The unique formula utilises Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) fruit powder for their ability to enhance skin vitality while encouraging the production of natural emollients. A natural exfoliation enzyme technology smooths, softens and improves your skin in as little as one application. As a result, the skin remains hydrated with improved elasticity for a youthful, radiant complexion.



#3 | KLARITY Lasertox™ CC Miracle White Lotion

KLARITY CC Miracle Lotion
$39/30ml, $59/100ml

Lasertox is a functional treatment methodology that allows targeted treatments for the improvement of specific concerns. It adopts the idea of laser technology, which reinforces efficient penetration of natural beauty essences into your skin's dermis layer.

The Lasertox™ CC Miracle White Lotion helps to restore your beauty with by at least one tone lighter instantaneously. The lotion is enriched with diamond powder, thus giving you the instant glow after application. Also enriched with wild rosehip extract, which is a source of powerful antioxidant, it helps to prolong skin youthfulness.

With SPF30/PA++ included into the formula, Lasertox™ CC Miracle White Lotion also helps to protect your skin from harmful UV rays, thus preventing photo-aging and dark spots. The 11-in-1 multi function CC lotion is light on the skin and colourant free. It doe not clog pores and leaves your skin smoother and more moisturised, without any trace of stickiness nor an oily shine. It provides instant 3 seconds whitening and protection against the sun.


#4 | KLARITY Diamond Glow™ Nano Eye Treatment

KLARITY eye nano treatment
$69/20ml

If you are a tired student or worker who burns midnight oil in order to complete your seemingly never-ending work load, you may notice dark circles and fine lines appearing around your eye areas. Combat the tired-looking and aging eyes with Klarity's Diamond Glow Eye Nano Treatment that is formulated to give the eye area an instant boost of hydration, lighten dark circles and smoothen fine lines.

This eye treatment offers an instant and intense boost of clarity around the delicate eye areas and also provides a revolutionary infusion of hydration, offering 24 hours of continuous moisturising benefits, instantly awakening your eye areas and glowing with radiance. The diamond powder infused in the eye cream is also the key to brightening under eye instantly, helping to diminish your dark eye circles.


#5 | KLARITY The Immortal Elixir

KLARITY Immortal Elixir
$350/50ml

Experience instant age reversal with The Immortal Elixir which is clinically forumlated to target all skin concerns. An innovative technology breakthrough, the formula acts on three major functions – protect, prevent and treatment. The high concentration of Human Adipose Derived Stem Cells regulate the functions of cells at the genetic level and adapts to the needs of each individual.

Skin will be instantly lifted, glows naturally, and pores are visibly smaller upon each application. Empowered to stimulate collagen regeneration and stabilise skin condition, the Immortal Elixir is the key to skin rejuvenation, radiance and youth longevity.


RATINGS:
  • Packaging: 5/5
  • Skincare Benefits: 4/5
  • Promised Results: 3.8/5
  • Durability: 4/5
  • Overall: 4/5

MY TWO CENTS:

I am in LOVE with every, single, one of Klarity's products! It is one of the few brands that have managed to successfully integrate itself into my everyday life. I am an extremely lazy person so the focus of my skincare routine is always simple, quick and efficient – and Klarity is a perfect fit for me (and it could be for you too if you're a lazy person!)

There are of course a few of their products that I love more than the rest, but on an overall level, all of these five products have impressed me! I put all five through a solid three months of testing, and I am so glad that I did!

None of these products come cheap but they are definitely worth every buck tagged to its price! I saw unbelievable results, and I wished I had taken the photos to show you guys. My top three favourite products are 1) The Immortal Elixir, 2) Diamond Glow™ Eye Nano Treatment, 3) Oxymud™ Cacao Duo Cleanse and Renewal Mask.

Firstly, let's talk about The Immortal Elixir. I was using it previously as an after-makeup setting spray (you can see it from my video review) and wasn't quite impressed with its results. I was about to chuck it aside but had second thoughts, I had a nagging feeling that I wasn't using it right. I decided one day to try using it as a before-makeup face priming spray, and damn that was it! I had found its true purpose.

Using it as a before-makeup spray helped to give my face a last-minute moisture boost, that aided in a smoother makeup application and also helped my makeup to last longer in a day. I have since included it in the ranks of must-haves in my makeup routine!

Secondly, the Diamond Glow™ Eye Nano Treatment. This is another one of the products that failed to impress me during my first attempt, but I gave it some time and I saw its effects! Due to countless of late night blogging, I have terrible dark eye circles and fine wrinkles around my eye areas (like an old granny).

The dark eye circles I can manage with some highly pigmented salmon-tone concealer, but the fine wrinkles are a complete bitch as they are the perfect spots for my concealer to pool together and sit staring laughing at me from between the fine cracks. Thankfully the eye nano treatment is a godsend in diminishing wrinkles around the eye areas! I have witnessed a remarkable improvement in my eye wrinkles as well as my dark eye circles. I really wish that I had taken pictures to share :(

Lastly, the Oxymud™ Cacao Duo Cleanse and Renewal Mask. It was actually a tough call between the mudmask and overnight masque, but I chose the former as I was impressed with its 4-in-1 functions. If you have been following my Instagram and Youtube videos, I have been raving endlessly about this product. It acts as a makeup remover, exfoliator, cleanser and detoxifying mask.

For best results, I would highly recommend the use of this mudmask paired together with their Diamond Glow Overnight Masque. The combination removes dead skin cells and rejuvenates the skin overnight, and come morning your face will be radiating with glow and moisture! I could hardly believe my eyes when I looked into the mirror, I even leaned in for a closer look!!! You've really got to try it for yourself.

The one product that I have yet to talk about is the Lasertox™ CC Miracle White Lotion. I love this product as well, but unfortunately the other Klarity products have outshone this one. I would describe this product to be a good fit for those looking to wear light makeup in the day!

How I would usually wear it out is to apply a thin layer on for minimal coverage and sun protection, and then add on some blusher and slight bronzer to give my face more colour. The issue that I have with this product is its whitening effect, which works against someone of fair skin (like myself), and only does to make me look ghostly-pale – hence the addition of blush and bronzer for colour.

If you are keen to purchase any of these products, you can find them at SASA, BHG, Pink Beauty Stores, Sephora Online, Zalora and secretive.sg. For more information on the products, head over to their official page here.



Note: The products in this post were sent by Klarity for honest review.

No comments