Achieve The Natural Glowy Look With NoTS Korea Cosmetics

NOTS Luminaire CC and Juvenile Remedy BB Cream

You've probably never heard of NoTS Korea before, and that's okay because so haven't I until they reached out to me.

NoTS represents, "Noble Through Skin". The cosmetics company's aim is to create beauty products using natural ingredients with the latest cosmetics technology, to help us to achieve and emit a sense of nobility through clean and glowing skin.

At this point of the post, you're beginning to wonder, what's the difference between NoTS and all other cosmetics brands then? NoTS believes in improving our facial skin condition, therefore their products does not only aim to cover flaws but also to get rid of those flaws for good!!

I have been a frequent user of cosmetics for half a decade now, and this is the first time that I've experienced a company who could produce makeup products that ACTUALLY does improve my skin!! I could barely believe what I saw with my eyes, and the difference was so noticeable after one use that even my boyfriend could tell.

Read on to learn more about them products, and watch the video for my experience with these two products as I wore and recorded my review throughout the day!

NOTS white luminaire cc cream
White Luminaire CC Cream

[Uses of White Luminaire CC Cream]

#1| Essential Color Correction
The yellow, black and red colored capsules naturally correct skin tones and smooths the complexion and creates an ultranatural radiance.

#2| Low-irritation formula
'It minimizes skin irritation with no mineral oil, talc, tar pigment, and benzophenone-4, and ethanol, making it safe to use and skin-friendly. Also, it prevents skin aging and damage arising from UV rays (SPF25, PA++)

#3| Skin balancing system (moisture + soothing+ protection)
A functional element 'sargassum muticum’ contains abundant minerals and vitamins has an excellent skin-soothing effect. Also, two types of fermented filtrate and chrysanthemum indicum culture extract protect skin against environmental aggressors as a high-moisturizing skin treatment.

#4| Contains brightening secret water, only available at NoTS
It contains ‘secret water’ with rose, licorice, and green tea. Feeling very light, it adds vitality and moisture to skin lasting all day long.


Capsules in CC Cream

[Directions]
After using WHITE LUMINAIRE skin care products, dispense an appropriate amount on your palm and use fingers to gently spread on your face and neck along the skin texture.


NOTS bb cream
28 Remedy Juvenile Sun Blemish Balm

[Uses of 28 Remedy Juvenile Sun Blemish Balm]

#1| Safely protects skin against UV rays
Over 12 hours protection from UV prevents aging and skin damage caused by UV. UV protective effect of sun screening cream and skin protective layer of nutrient cream safety keep the skin.

#2| Low irritation formula (no parabens, no fragrance, no alcohol)
With low-irritant hydrating formula, various vitamins and plant extracts soothe sensitive skin and bring moisture and nutrients that are lacking.

#3| Covering skin flaws like larger pores
It gives tight adherence and covers blemishes and pores, fine lines, and uneven skin tone.

#4| Skin tone correction with brightening & anti-wrinkle effects
Functional elements, adenosine and niacinamide infuse skin with freshness and comfort. It also helps defend against the signs of aging and the appearance of the wrinkles.



[Directions]
After using 28 REMEDY skin care products, dispense an appropriate amount on your palm and use fingers to gently spread on your face and neck along the skin texture.


VIDEO: NoTS products being put to test for a day in our tropical humid climate

The two products were put to several tests when I was in Batam. I wore them under the scorching afternoon sun when I did a photoshoot, slept with my face down in the pillow when I took a nap, and it also went under water in the pool during my evening swim!

The results...? They lasted the whole day with no touch-up – I did blot a little with some blotting papers – and it looked absolutely perfect the entire time!

I sported a healthy looking glow with the makeup on, and even after wiping all of my makeup off... the healthy glow never left my face. Somehow the ingredients in the makeup helped to improve and transform my skin. If you saw my video, my skin looked so dull and dreadful in the beginning!!

I hadn't expect the products to be so good nor did I expect myself to fall so madly in love with it! These two NoTS products are what my hand would instinctively reach for these days, and they have taken over the NUMBER 1 ranking spot in my make-up rack (previously possessed by Ettusais BB Mineral Cream).

I highly recommend everyone to get these products and check out the other products from NoTS. The products can be purchased from SASA stores in Singapore starting 15 September.

No comments