Flock Café

Note: This is not a sponsored advertorial. All food items were fully paid by me.


Flock Café
78 Moh Guan Terrace, #01-25 Singapore 162078

Contact: 6536 3938
Website: www.flock.sg
Nearest MRT: Tiong Bahru


Scrambled eggs & croissant with crispy bacon ($17)
"Creamy scrambled eggs, butter croissant with a choice of smoked salmon or cripsy bacon"


Big Breakfast ($20)
"Two poached eggs, baked beans, sausage, crispy bacon, roasted potatoes and sourdough"


Ratings: 4/5

My two cents:

Situated at Moh Guan Terrace, a short 10 minutes walk away from the famous Tiong Bahru market that is home to many great street food.

I visited this cafe at about 10.30am on a Sunday morning and it was already packed with people. It is not the place that you be at if you wish for a quiet and peaceful morning, but if you are looking for the contrary then this place would a brilliant fit!

One foot into the place and the aromatic scent of freshly brewed coffee filled my nose, and happy chatters from the staff and guests rang in my ears.

The waiting staff was friendly, sincere and full of smiles. The food was albeit priced at a slightly higher end, but was clearly cooked with lots of love.

I enjoyed my brightly lit platter of scrambled eggs with crispy bacon sandwiched in between a buttery croissant. The big breakfast was a close competitor except for one of the poached eggs that could have been taken out 5 seconds earlier and my preference for the sourdough to be a tad softer.

Breakfast at the Flock Café was lovely and I would definitely pay it another visit!

No comments