Wonky

Hi!!!

My exams are over!!! FINALLY! Yay!!

Actually I intended on breaking this news through a nice post filled with my joy and lots of pictures taken on the day (the Thursday that just passed) that my exam ended because I went out and celebrated! (Like duh, exams end gotta celebrate and chillax a bit!)

Unfortunately my internet is wonky and my laptop has poor connection with my home WiFi so I guess that post has gotta wait for another day :( Hopefully the internet will be much better by tomorrow!!

Blogging from my phone now by the way, through the blogger app for iPhones.

I tried like 17362852526336 times to get the internet working, but nope! It aren't going my way at all! I suppose it would help if I rebooted the router but I'm too lazy to walk out of my room to the hall where the router is and manually reboot it...

I would do it from my computer (as like how Rod always gets it done) since it would mean that I can reboot the router without taking a step outta my room, but unfortunately I don't know how to do it! Haha!!

Thou shall learn how to do that!!! Provided if... The day is fine enough and I'm in my diligent mode! :P

I'm in the midst of packing my luggage and I'm proud to say that I am 75% done!! 2 more days till I fly off!

The temperature in Taiwan has gone up (Yay! Woohoo!!) to 16 degree Celsius to 25 degree Celsius! No need to pack lotsa long pants or jeans!! Nonetheless I still brought two pairs JUST IN CASE!

Ok gonna be 5am soon! Sleep now! Blog again later today!!


*spam hearts*,
Soph

No comments