I don't know what I forgot...

When you are packing for a stay-cation or a vacation abroad...


Have you ever had that feeling in which you feel like you forgot to pack something into your bag/luggage, then again reality states that you have already packed everything in!

Henceforth, did you really forget to pack something in or are you just being paranoid?

For me.. I ALWAYS GET THAT FEELING!!!

I'm a worry-wart so I pack everything because I think I have to be ready for all possible scenarios! It comes in handy sometimes but at other times.. it just adds more weight to my bag which in turn hurts my shoulder/back -.-

Or at worst, the extra weight costs me more $$$!!!!!!!!! #firstworldpains


Anyhow, I am finally done packing my luggage!! At the eleventh hour!

I can't believe I took 4 days to pack my luggage... ultimate fail.

Need to wake up at 5am, which is in approximately 3 and 1/2 hours time!!! OMG TIME TO SLEEP! My lil brother is going to be a pain in the ass when he wakes me up then #pleaselethimbenice

GOODNIGHT Y'ALL AND....

At least for me, that is.



Hearts,
Soph

No comments