Quick foodie updates & Jup Jup!

As most of you would have known by now (if you follow me on instagram and/or twitter *death stare*), I have been patronising Fruit Paradise frequently lately! I absolutely love love love their fruit tart, and as an added benefit, Rod's office is near Dhoby Ghaut!

Well for now that is, because his office is gonna be moving to Tanjong Pagar soon (no more fruit tart for me there T_T)

So the other day I went to Fruit Paradise to have my lunch and study! & I found THE BEST clam spaghetti ever!!!


Appetisers up first! Mini salad & seaweed soup.


Their mini salad AREN'T mini at all.

The chef at Fruit Paradise gave a really generous scoop of mashed potato!

THE Clam Japanese Sauce Spaghetti that I was raving about! So good OMG *squeals*

How can I possibly not have my favourite fruit tart as dessert right? HEE!

Table décor

Went for dinner at The Soup Spoon.

Plaza Singapura *NEW OUTLET!*
Level 3 Unit 21
Sun - Thu: 10.30am to 10.00pm
Fri & Sat: 10.30am to 10.30pm
Tel No: 6338 9894

Tangy Tomato with Basil

Velvety Mushroom Stroganoff

Smoked Salmon sandwich

Fish Taco wrap

On that very same day, I also got myself a new plushie from Build-A-Bear workshop!

Say "hello" to Jup Jup!

I've always wanted a plushie from Build-A-Bear factory! Whenever I walked past the store, if I had time I would go into the store to "take a look" (more like fulfil my tactile needs for soft plushies!) at the toys there and squeal at all the tiny little outfits that they have! And if I don't have the time, I would take a second look as I walk pass and sigh... because the prices for the plushies there are OUTRAGEOUS!!!!

I paid $32.90 for Jup Jup, and $5.90 for that orange scarf around his neck. Like what I said earlier, OUTRAGEOUS!

Then again who am I to say it when I own one of these plushies? *Oops!*

While we (Rod and I) were picking out an outfit/accessories for Jup Jup, Rod wanted to get him this pair of shoes.

As you might already have guessed, he got a big fat "NO!" from me.

Like how am I suppose to hug the plushie to sleep with that pair of annoying wheely shoes?!?!!!

A (not-so-patronising) patronising shot of Jup Jup and I

And that's all for now. Will update again really soon! Next post: Ramen Champion

No comments