One-half



Remember the days when I used to flood this blog with lengthy entries/letters to my future lover? My Bestie got so fed up and disgusted(?) with it that he stopped reading my blog entirely for a long period of time. I'm not even sure that he still reads my blog but just in case he still does..

HI THERE! I hope you've been doing well! Just so you know, I miss you terribly. I hope the #project is going well and it's needless to say, you have my 101% support. I swear it has nothing to do with the contract we signed.

I'm sorry that I haven't been keeping up to the terms, and yes I suppose that I have allowed my current relationship to affect us a slight bit, but I swear to you that it's mainly to do with school. I know you probably wouldn't understand how hectic my schedule is at the moment, most people don't anyway. Poly life aren't suppose to be that tough nor that crazy. Unfortunately, mine is. I really wish that I could meet up with you on the 20th of every month, just like how we agreed on.

I apologise for my selfishness and for all my downsides that have driven you crazy over the years and more so, over the edge for the past few months. Stay cool, stay manly, stay fit, stay strong. I'm still waiting for the day when I would be in the audience, watching you go up a stage in a tux, receiving a Nobel prize (or some other noble prize along that line).

All the way man!


Okay now that I'm done sending out that message (cross fingers that it'll reach its receiver successfully), let's get down to business. Watch that MV if you haven't done so already. I'll be talking about it so if you don't wish for your mind to be filled with question marks as you continue reading on, WATCH IT ALREADY.

Firstly, I HAVE TO SAY THIS: for those of you who know when my birthday is, YES!!! Because of that little detail in the MV, this MV creeps me out. Coincidence I know, and it'll be foolish of me if I were to imply anything from it. Confirmation bias yo! I love psychology. I really do. Okay fine, I don't. It's fun to learn and to understand the mentality of others, it helps in taking a step back when dealing with negative situations, it is useful when facing depressing emotions, it is handy for analysing my surroundings and those of others.

To my then-future/now-current lover, hello! You hardly ever read my blog (I think) but I guess it's nice to throw in a random greeting to you! I shall be an asshole and test the frequency of you checking my blog for new entries.

MR WOO, WITHIN THE NEXT 24 HOURS FROM THE MOMENT YOU READ THIS, YOU ARE REQUIRED TO BUY ME A STANDARD BAR OF TOBLERONE MILK CHOCOLATE AND DELIVER IT RIGHT BEFORE ME PERSONALLY.

Hohohoho! This is going to be so fun!!!

HMMMMMMMM. I looked through my archives to find out what I was doing around this time last year, and what I found was an old entry of mine which contained an extraction of a portion from one of XiaXue's entry. To be precise, the entry was on 'Cheating'.

Ah... the things that I've gone through for the past 2 years. Unforgettable. So many valuable lessons learnt and emotions experienced. I dug a little further to 2010 and yes.. I blogged so vehemently then. Almost every entry had emotions filling them to the brink of spillage. I miss eating Toppo (Click here to see what Toppo is) and I can't seem to remember where I bought it. I doubt it's even available in the market anymore :(

Sigh.. It's been a very long time since I composed anything seriously intellectual and amazing. Hold on, do I even have the time to be thinking of the content for that sort of an entry?

Yeap. That's what I thought.


P.S. I (unintentionally) lied. This entry has absolutely nothing to do with the MV above. Bet you got distracted by my digression as well to have not noticed that point. However, it is nice to know that you were so obedient to go play that MV! :P

No comments