I'm sorry!

I apologise for having been unable to keep to the challenge faithfully. I am swamped with work every day, Monday to Sunday, and by the time I get home, the last thing on my mind is to turn my laptop on and wreck my brains over how I should answer the day's challenge. All that I want, once I reach home, is to sleep.

By the time I get home, it's usually 9pm or 10 pm already. I'll be hungry and exhausted, mentally and physically. Sometimes I'll be so tired that after having a quick dinner, I'll just jump into my bed and snooze out immediately. Which means.. I don't even bother to shower first before sleeping. Disgusting yes, but hey! When you are so bloody tired, the thing which you do not want the most is to spend another minute awake to simply shower. The thing you'll be wanting is to spend the next minute asleep on your comfy bed, hiding beneath your goose-feathers duvet.

I promise I'll find time as soon as I can to finish up day 9, 10, 11. Yes 3 days in 1 entry. I owe you peeps that much! Alright I need to go sleep and re-charge for tomorrow/later on!

xoxo

No comments