I'm not gonna run anymore



Alright, don't get me wrong. The picture quote above has nothing to do with what I am about to say. It is simply just there to umm.. brighten up the entry? Add a little more colours? Ya dah ya dah, you get what I mean. It's so boring for an entry to be just black and white. Too solemn as well. Actually, this IS suppose to be a solemn entry but I suppose it is due to the fact that it is 5.03AM in the morning right now and I haven't slept for the past.. 17hours? So I am a little high, which I technically am not suppose to be because this is suppose to be a solemn entry remember? But okay, I'll get this over and done with so that one day when I read my past entries again, I can recall about the day that I stopped running away.

For the past couple of weeks, I have been running away, avoiding, restraining myself and etc. I just didn't want to face that something which I wasn't ready to deal with. I guess it was due to this ridiculous fear that was generated in me, fuel-ed by what I don't know. I did everything I could to stay away from fb, twitter, MSN, hotmail; it was as though they would explode if I went anywhere near them. I kept myself occupied with online games, videos, books, television... I just didn't want to even think about it! I knew that if I allowed myself to even think about it when I wasn't ready to face it, I would simply end up being all moody and in tears. And today! I faced all of it. And I am so proud of myself!!

I am still not sure what I was afraid of, but.. I know I will be better because I've got Honey (:

P.S. I know this entry probably doesn't make any sense to you, but well, it does to me. Ha!

No comments