Comparative Advantages

"Love is like economics, all about comparative advantages. If you have the comparative advantage, good for you! If you don't, start considering re-structuring or a transition to another industry in which you have a comparative advantage. And, if you wanna stay in love, know how to sustain your comparative advantage, be perfectly competitive and innovative."

The world is all about economics man. Love is no exception either. Perhaps this is why men humans are fickle-minded creatures; we cheat, we lie, all in the name of love. It is not a wonder why marriage is now a forbidden subject to some couples, and happily ever after seems more like a fairytale rather than reality even though there are so many exemplary role models in our lives, eg. our parents, our grandparents. If your parents are divorced, or your grandfather has more than one wife (that includes mistresses and concubines), then I'm sorry that this situation is inapplicable for your case.

Too much econs lately. I can't wait for prelims to be over. I NEED TO SHOP. More shorts, more shirts, more dresses, more skirts, more accessories, more money.

Diva, diva, diva, diva, diva, diva, diva, diva, diva, diva, diva, diva, diva, diva, diva, diva, diva, diva, diva, diva, diva, diva.
I'm coming for you. I'll be there with a fat wallet and empty hands, I'll walk out of the place as a pauper carrying bags worth of precious goods. Wait for me, I'm coming!

No comments