Inception + Pastamania

There is nothing better than a night out with my darling girlfriends (:
I haven't been uploading much pictures lately. But tonight, feast your eyes on the pictures of 3 gorgeous ladies.



You're waiting for a train; a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you can't be sure. But it doesn't matter - because we'll be together.

So.. This is how things were: Sin Hui invited me to catch 'Inception' with them at Lot 1. I, the infamous tardy queen, was late as per usual.. Well, very late in fact. I missed the first 30 minutes of the show. So, I was kind of confused throughout the later parts of the movie which I managed to catch. I still enjoyed the movie though! However, I must agree with my sister that this movie is mind-boggling.

Me and Jia Her were arguing with Sin Hui about the conclusion of the movie, on whether the last scene in the movie was a dream or reality because the top seemed as though it was about to fall but it was still spinning!! Me and Jia Her took the stand that Leonardo DiCaprio was dreaming, Sin Hui said that its reality because the top was about to fall and it was swaying from side to side (The top has yet to fall my dear, it was still spinning! It was just swaying only!). Oh well, I guess this is how movies are. They leave with you questioning the movie as you exit the theatre.

Before I bombard you with the stretch of photos, I must first apologise for the poor quality of the pictures. I couldn't forgot to bring my awesome Canon camera out with me that day, so I had to suffice with the pathetic 2.0 megapixel built-in camera on my red phone. I'm feeling really guilty already. I'M SORRY! :(

Okay, here comes the cam-whoring.

































BAM! Another awesome entry well-done.

There are more photos of course, but since they have all been uploaded on fb already, I don't see a point in re-uploading them here. I only uploaded the more significant and memorable pictures here. Hehe. I'm sorry, I can't help being lazy.

I've got a chemistry test tomorrow, which I have to prepare for. And my tutorials are still un-done, that includes the 4 geog essay outlines needed during my geog lecture tomorrow! Kuddos to me. I don't think I'll be sleeping any time too soon tonight.

Goodnight peepos. Xoxo.

No comments