It happened by choice, not by chance.



No one falls in love by choice, it is by chance;
No one stays in love by chance, it is by work;
No one falls out of love by chance, it is by choice.


Read it boy. And get it INTO your head. It didn't just happen like that, you let it happened without blinking an eye. Well done to you.

No, I don't hate you. Instead, I'm awfully disappointed in you because you were the last person I expected to do something like this. So you can go ahead and strike-out loyal, faithful and devoted because you are neither of the 3.

I don't regret loving you nor spoiling you. I doubt I ever will. The only regret I have is not being able to fulfil the promise to cook one meal for you after moving to my new place. I guess, this promise will forever remain as an empty one.

Thank you for all the pleasant and unpleasant memories you've given me over the close to 2 years time span. It has been a wonderful time. But I guess its time for me to move on with my life and walk away from you. Of course, we are still friends, I'll wave hi to you when I see you on the streets and like you, my phone is an arm's length away if you need a ear, a hand or a shoulder.

And so, I'll take our memories with me and proceed on my journey to look for the 'right tree' in my life.
Goodbye.

No comments