For those who can't stand reading an entry filled with anger, please leave immediately.

"Hold on. Baby, you're losing it. The water's high, you're jumping into it, and letting go... And no one knows. That you cry, but you don't tell anyone. That you're not the golden one. And you're tied together with a smile. But you're coming undone....."

Dux boy,

I might have laughed along with the others at your joke but honestly, it hurts real badly.
Do you know why, because you're not ANYONE. You're family, that is why it hurts so badly.
You think its funny. You don't think before you speak. You just shoot everything out so everyone can laugh.
And do you know what is the worst thing that you did? You dragged my boyfriend into the joke. Do you know what you are doing? Let me remind you again, what you BLOODY HELL did.

"You better be careful tomorrow because there will be another chunkier girl present. Kenny would be like Oh god! There's another girl who's more chunky than my girlfriend!!"

You not only insulted me, you insulted another cousin of yours too.
At that point of time, I had two choices.
1. To give you a dressing down.
2. To laugh along with the others at your pathetic joke.

And I chose the latter. Because I didn't wanna ruin the night.
You might have apologised but that is only because I MADE YOU DO IT. And thank goodness you did, or else I might have blown apart at that very moment.

Yes, I admit that I might be slightly more plump when compared to an average singapore teenage girl. I'm not bone-skinny. I do not have a bamboo structure.
But so what, I am healthy and I eat normally.
What about YOU?
Do I have to be anorexic to be term as being THIN? Do I have to be like that?!?!?!?


Do I have to be like YOU? Eat only like what, a tablespoon of rice for every meal?
Because you have a weird theory that Hey! If I take an average amount of carbohydrates for every meal, I WILL BE FAT!
Seriously, wake up boy.
You should be thankful that you need not serve full-time National Service anymore because you are no longer a Singaporean. Or else, you will be suffering severe consequences.
OR perhaps, you are already suffering from the effects from not eating normally already.
Look at your own backbone. My father and my sister have already proven and shown you that your backbone is CROOKED. And why is it so? Because you are lacking of nutrients. And again, why? Because you take a measly one tablespoon of rice for every meal.
Everyone is sick of telling you to eat more. Everyone is tired of your whinings that you'll get fat if you eat a tablespoon more of rice.
So we are all just letting you have your own way since you prefer the hard approach to things.

I still can't digest the fact that you actually dragged my boyfriend into the joke.
So what if he loves a girl who isn't average-singaporean-teenage-girl thin?
At least it proves that he loves me for who I am. Unlike you.
You judge at a person's outer-appearance more than their inner beauty.
As your cousin, I AM ASHAMED OF YOU.
You can go ahead and do that to anyone else, BUT NEVER TO YOUR FAMILY.
Have you not learn anything from the supper incident? My guess is that you haven't.
You know, I fucking hate you for taking my outer-appearance and our cousin's as a joke.
Do you freaking know that it hurts to hear people call you fat?
Let me tell you this for the first and last time. You are in no position to call me or Qing fat because we are not.
You want to know what fat is? Fat is this.



See, WE ARE FAR FROM THAT. So you better shut your trap up, watch your mouth and use your brain more.
No one would take you to be a dumb if you keep silent.

I'm forgiving you for it this time because you are my cousin and I still love you.
Don't make the same mistake again. And dont you EVER drag my boyfriend into one of your stupid jokes again.
I hope that all that I've said have gotten into your head and not anywhere else.

And I'm done unleashing all my unhappiness. Goodbye.

No comments