It's been a long break.

I'm finally able to start posting again!



Just a few days ago, I was grumbling to Amanda that there was some technical error with blogger as I wasn't able to post anything up. (ie. the webpage for me to write an entry was screwed.)
Well, thank goodness that it's repaired already and I'm finally able to start writing again.
I think I'm really lagging back on posting pictures (Ooops!) and I so wanna write on all the topics that I have (or perhaps, HAD) in mind.
I honestly doubt that I can do all the things that I want to tonight since its like 1AM in the morning now and I've still got school tomorrow :(
Besides, I'm exhausted from all the writing of EoM. Project Work is complete horror!
I've still got 2 econs essay to write before I can snuck into my comfy bed and greet the sweet dreams awaiting for me. Because of this, school life is bad!
I'm really sorry Amanda, but it appears to me that your photos have got to wait.
I'll upload all the guide photos tomorrow ok? :D
Well, that includes your "glamorous" photos. You look so GLAM in them.
I still think that they are way fit to be your facebook profile picture! :X
Alright, I've got to face my econs tutorial already.

For now, goodbye peeps.

No comments