My Life is 82% PERFECT!

I got this from Facebook.

[x] You know someone that cares about you.
[x] You have a boyfriend/ girlfriend/ fiancee/ husband/ wife
[ ] You have your own room.
[x] You own a cell phone.
[ ] You get good grades.
[x] You have an ipod/ mp3 player.
[x] Your parents are still together.
[x] You have more than 2 best friends
[ ] There is a swimming pool in your backyard.
[x] You live in a house/apartment.
[x] You have received a valentines card.

so far: 8

[x] You dress how you want to.
[x] You hang out with friends more than once a week.
[ ] There is a computer/laptop in your room.
[x] You have never been beaten up
[x] You never cry more than twice a month.
[x] You are allowed to listen to the music you want to.
[ ] Your room is big enough for you.
[x] People don't use you for something you have.
[x] You have been to a concert.
[x] You laugh more than twice a day.

so far: 16

[x] You have over 100 friends on facebook
[x] You have pictures on facebook.
[x] You have more than 200 wall posts on Facebook.
[x] You get allowance.
[ ] People don't make fun of you to be mean.
[ ] You look forward to going back to school
[x] You don't wish you were someone else.
[x] You play a sport.
[x] You do something after school.
[x] You shower/bath daily.

so far: 24

[x] You own a car.
[x] You usually don't fight with your parent(s).
[x] You're healthy.
[x] You've never had a cavity.
[x] You are happy with your appearance.
[ ] You aren't self-conscious at all.
[ ] You have never gotten a failing grade in your life
[x] You have friends.
[x] You have many inside jokes with friends.
[x] You know your parents care and love you.

so far: 32

[x] You know what is going on in the world.
[x] You care about many people.
[x]You are fully happy with your life.
[x] You usually aren't sick.
[x] You know more than one language.
[x] You have a screen name.
[x] You own a pet.
[x] You know the words to more than 5 songs.
[ ] You don't have any enemies.
[x] You are happy you're living.

Total: 41

Multiply the number by 2 and post it as My life is __% perfect.

Alright, you're asking what is this about.
Amanda tagged me on this little thingy that she did.
& I found it interesting.
Done with the simple explanation part.

Now, into more elaborate explanation.

1. I used to have my own room.
But ever since my house got sold away and,
I moved in with my grandparents temporarily,
I had to share a room with my aunt.
Although my sister has moved to Australia,
the room (honestly)isnt big enough for 2 people.
My old room was much bigger than this current one,
that I'm sharing with my aunt.
So ignore my complaints if you're unhappy with this little grumpy kid right now. This is my life.

2. I'm no freaking nerd.
So that explains my lack of good grades constantly. Excuse moi~

3. I wish I had a swimming pool.
But according to people like honey,
having a swimming pool makes you not wanna swim anymore.
So I'll just skip out on the owning a swimming pool part,
since I don't wanna lose my fanatic craze,
whenever I see a swimming pool in someone's backyard! :D

4. No big room, where to put my computer? -.-

5. ZACHARY JOHN!!! You're responsible for making me not look forward to school!!! Laughs. (I'm just joking! It's more of the opposite.)

6. I'm self-conscious. I really am. Do you believe me?

7. I've got mortal enemies.
Oh no!! Who's willing to be my warrior and protect me from these evil people??
You'll get to choose between Ronald Weasley's broken wand, a blunt spear, a chipped sabre, a toy sword, a breadknife and a plastic dagger as your weapon.
Oh! What an honour to protect me! LAUGHS!!

I'm getting bored. Ciao.

No comments