Oh shit!

Its either me or the freaking weather is to be blamed!

I OFFICIALLY ANNOUNCE:
I'M ONCE AGAIN ILL!! IN 2 FREAKING WEEEEEEEKKKKKKSSSSSS!!

this isnt good at all.
i've never been ill for so long before.
its either CJ is cursed ground ( no offence! :X ),
or i've got a really pathetic resistant system.
where did all my white blood cells go to?
out of me during my period? shitty nonsense.

hohoho. i'm going to have to settle someone later.
he definitely wont be happy knowing that im once again, sick!
i'm guessing that he'll be throwing a tremendous fit.
getting myself mentally prepared for it already. :B

honestly, i've already written a whole post on a particular someone.
a wolf who finally showed his true colours,
after being under a sheep skin for such a long time.
and you people were telling me to be myself.
well, looks like someone hasnt been acting himself either.
what a despicable person. totally disgraceful.
anyway, i wrote that freaking long post of complaints,
& i actually deleted it! -.-
Little Miss Nicey is unable to gather enough vengence and hatred
to post all the words up.
sometimes, i really hate myself for being such a weakling.
for being so forgiving? it truly sucks.
i wanted so badly to give that person a taste of every piece of my mind.
i wanted to shoot him so badly that he'd know he truly is a sucker.
i wanted to say him so badly such that everyone can know what a kind of person he really is.
but i wasnt able to do it.
its not that i didnt keep the person's identity anonymous.
but the fact that i described him so perfectly,
that even he'd know im talking about him. that total fucker.
in front of others, he's OH-SO-EVER nice.
but what they do not know is that behind their backs, he starts acting as himself.
and that real him is a true disaster.

its true that i've got no rights to judge him.
but for the matter of fact that he's such a terrible person,
it gives me every right to do so.
yes, i'm a queer person.
at times, i look so super EMO.
& at times, i'm so super enthusiastic that it seems like im not being me.
well, everyone, let me introduce someone to you.
THAT IS ME!
im not being emo when im silent,
i'm merely thinking. i'm a deep thinker. i read alot into people's actions.
its not that i dont talk,
its just that when i cant fit myself into the conversation,
why bother to keep pushing myself in? i'd be such an arsehole.
go ask all the people who actually bothered to truly know me,
they'll tell you that im freaking talkative.
& i'm a natural hyper person.
i love to laugh, i love to smile.
but you wipe those off my face once,
& you'll find it very hard for them to return again.
i'm not a difficult person to handle.
so stop acting as if i'm some kind of an alien,
who doesnt speak the language that you people do.
when i talk to you nicely, be glad.
because i dont always have that patience to talk so politely to you.
dont take my nice mood for fun,
and push it to the furthest end.
one day, i'll explode. & thats what you'll hate to see.
i guarantee you that.

darn, this post was suppose to be ranting on me getting ill.
but it turned out to be me ranting on all the shit matters that is happening to me.
i guess i just had to rant them out,
or they'll never stop bothering me.
at times i wonder, why am i never able to
really get angry with anyone for a long time.
i thought through it for a really long time,
and i came out with an answer.
thats because i want to sleep.
living in hatred and anger just isnt me.
half the time you think about all the negative points of the person,
and you think about how much you hate that person,
how bad the person is.
i dont know, i just cant do all that.
being a deep thinker,
i just cant get myself to hate anyone,
because i really wanna some proper rest during the night.
yeah, guess thats all that i wanna rant out today.
im looking forward to mugging silently at home tmr,
yeah... im "really" looking forward to it.
crap shit.

go away viral infection.
curse you for ruining my health. *grumbles*

No comments