USING PICTURES TO SPEAK YOUR WORDS.

QUIZZZZZZZZZ TIMEEEEEEEEEEEE!

WHO TAGGED YOU TO DO THIS?

Lexus (roar!)

a) Answer the questions below, do a GOOGLE IMAGE SEARCH with your answer, take a picture from the first page of results, do it with minimal words of explanation.
b) Tag 5 other people to do the same once you’ve finished answering every question.



I added a little something more for my quiz.
I colour-coded mine (:
RED - TOTALLY MAJOR!! YOU'VE GOT TO KNOW THIS ABOUT ME!
GOLD - credits to the pictures
GREEN - my opinion of the question + the pictures = average
BLUE - I could do without these boring questions. *YAWN*
ORANGE - EEEEEEEEEWWWWW. get rid of this question, manzxczxczcxzc!
VIOLET - BORINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

WHAT IS...

1) THE AGE YOU'LL BE ON YOUR NEXT BIRTHDAY?




& to think that i just turned SIXTEEN! *grumbles*

2) A PLACE YOU WOULD LIKE TO TRAVEL TO?



i think i've watched a little too much of
THE MUMMY, THE MUMMY RETURNS, THE MUMMY 3: TOMB OF THE DRAGON EMPEROR
teeheee (:

3) YOUR FAVOURITE PLACE?



TOTALLY! i'm in love with this place.
best of the best, bring me there during this timing.
& you'd see me smiling like a 5 year-old kid!

4) YOUR FAVOURITE FOOD?



okay, i sorta cheated for this picture.
i didnt take it from any google sites.
i took this picture when i was in perth.
my ICE CHOCOLATE! mmmm..
whip cream to lick off on the top,
cold chocolate to drink in the middle,
chocolate ice-cream to eat at the bottom! *smacks lips*

5) YOUR FAVOURITE ANIMAL?




cmon... scream with me!
AINT THEY SOOOOOO CUTEEEEEEEEE? *coos over the white tigers*

6) YOUR FAVOURITE COLOUR?



without a question, without a doubt (:
my one & only, definite answer.

7) FAVOURITE PIECE OF CLOTHING?



8) YOUR FAVOURITE SONG?



9) YOUR FAVOURITE TV SHOW?



well, if i could remember to catch it on TV,
i definitely would!

10) YOUR SCREEN NAME/NICKNAME?



11) A BAD HABIT YOU HAVE?



definitely a bad habit! hehehehe :D

12) YOUR WORST FEAR?

OKAY! FORENOTICE,
IF YOU HAVE NIGHTMARES AFTER LOOKING AT THESE PICTURES,
PLEASE SLAUGHTER
LEXUS LIAN YI XUAN!





trust me,
i had that same horror & disgust after seeing these pictures.

13) YOUR DREAM JOB?



i'm so totally kidding.
but then again,
if i get to be that HOT & i get to slack at the same time,
WHY NOT?!
well, definitely minus-ing the desperate part!

14) SOMETHING YOU WOULD LIKE TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE?



*nudges honey*
can...? pleaseeeee....? *looks at him with pleading eyes*
of course, minus the dying part! :D

15) THE FIRST THING YOU'LL BUY IF YOU GET $1000 000



this shows my desperate need of a new phone.
although my mom just gave me one,
BUT FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE!
its designed & build for army purposes!!


I just sabotaged:

1) GENEVIEVE LIM XUE QI

2) AMANDA GOH HUI-MIN

3) PEARL WEE AI TING

4) AILIN NG HUI PENG

5) TAN XU HUI
(Nope, I'm not sparing you from this meimei. Tooo baddddd!)

No comments