Leisur-ing!

Bowling! *wham*

a day that was supposed to be spent at the beach,
turned out to be half spend at my home,
& the other half at a bowling alley.
thanks to my sister and her piggy boyfriend.
god! i've never seen anyone who could sleep longer than the both of them!
serves them right for drinking so much alcohol. bleahhhhhhhhh!
anyway, me & hon ending up having Canadian Pizza at home *grumbles*
because sleeping beauty wanted her beauty nap.
when we finally managed to drag her out of the bed and to go bowling,
PLUS! to wake her boyfriend up..
it was evening already.
please remind me, never to drink such MASSIVE dosage of liquor!
off to go bowling!
i didnt bother to post any photos of Mr. Fulin,
because I am still pissed at him.
or should i say that i'm EVEN MORE pissed now.

my sister, the superb photographer,
who is infamous for taking both glamorous & unglamorous photographs.











we had Swensens for dinner.
my sister paying as usual, since she claims that she is OUR ATM! :D
i simply looooove you so much at times, sister. *muacks!*
EARTHQUAKE for desert. scrumptious.
end of interesting events.
_____________________________________________

now now now.
TIME FOR ME TO RANT.
ohmygod. O LEVEL RESULTS ARE TO BE OUT ON THE 12TH OF JANUARY.
that is like... in 4 MORE DAYS!
i've got really comforting parents fyi,


Me: *after receiving Sufyan's text message* DAD!! MY RESULTS ARE COMING OUT ON MONDAY!!
Dad: *takes his eyes off the television screen reluctantly* Huh?
Me: (mumbles) Nevermind...

Me: MOM!!!! MY RESULTS!! THEY ARE COMING OUT ON MOOOONNNDAAAAYYYY! *pout*
Mom: *looks up from the stack of CNY cards infront of her* Oh! okay.. dont worry sweetheart. your results are a fixed fate already. pointless to get all anxious and nervous now. *gives me a wide smile*
Me: *gulps* that isnt helping mom..
Mom: *looks back down at the stack of CNY cards* Can you help me with this stack of cards? *turns and gives me a plee-ing look*
Me: I cant forge your signature mom..
Mom: Who's asking you to forge now?! I just want you to help me shove these cards into the envelope!
Me: LATER! (in my mind..) or probably never. :P


yeah yeah yeah. big deal.
O level results are coming out on monday.
nothing to fret over. its a fixed thing already.
i cant change destiny.
well.. the thing is.. BECAUSE I CANT CHANGE IT! THATS WHY IM FRETTING OVER IT!
godddddd.
first the stress from the exams,
now the anxiety from the exam results!
are these crappy stuff ever gonna end?!
you know, i dont think Singaporeans die from age-ing lately.
they would most likely die due to over-stress.
or probably the kids anyway..
PSLE, O Level, A Level, Diploma, Degree & blah blah blah...
tell me about it.
EDUCATION IS THE WORLD!
yeah, thats what honey tells me everyday.
without education we are nothing.....
sigh.. time to face facts.
& time for me to get some sleep.
or i'd have to face a certain amount of screaming from someone tomorrow.
oh boy..
somehow, i rather wish that im dreaming of sheeps then alphabets or numbers tonight.
or even better! no dreams at all!
a peaceful sleep. i might not even mind a little snoring..
well, definitely not from me. im referring to my sister. teehee.
that is only if it can get me the dreamless sleep that i desire for. :D

No comments