HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

I'M 16, I'M 16! FINALLY! YEAHHHH!

HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY TO MEEEEE.
i'm finally turning 16.
lets see, i can watch NC16 movies now! WOOOHOOOOOO! *laughs*
for once, im not spending my birthday alone.
honey has got something planned for me! :D

thank you,
to all those who wished me happy birthday.
its really a great thing that people remembers my birthday (:

its late & i'm being chased off to bed.
i've got a long day ahead of me today!
i do wonder how it'll turn out to be.
anxiety is surging through me.
oh what a glorious day!

just before it slips my mind.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU TOO, WEN JIE!

the only person that i know who shares the same birthday as me.
pity, he is one year older.
oh well, all the more it proves one thing.
he's older, so he'll get wrinkles first! *laughs*

No comments