fluffy & sparky!

I'VE GOT HAMMIES!!!

here's how things went.
me & hon have been working as telemarketers for my dad.
and we burnt our first paycheck by buying hamsters!
technically, the hamsters were far too adorable!
lately, whenever we went to Plaza Singapura,
we'd definitely drop by the Pet Store to check out the hamsters.
then somehow, the drop-by-and-look became..
owners of 2 hamsters!
hon named them: fluffy & sparky
fluffy for looking all fluffed up, fat, lazy & adorable.
sparky for being hyper-active, aggressive & protective.
honestly, its as though....
fluffy inherited all the characteristic traits of hon.
while sparky inherited all the characteristic traits of me.
no wonder fluffy loves hon more than me.
while sparky loves me more than hon.
seems like hamsters are bias as well! *laughs*























fluffy & sparky!
two adorable pearl winter white hammies.
you simply cant help lovin' them.

No comments