hey hun.

I'M ON THE WEBCAM WITH MY HUNN!








HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
HEY HUNNY~
HERE ARE YOUR PHOTOS.
as usual. you look real cute.
and dont worry. your hair is perfectly fine.
it aint messed up or anything although you just woke up from a nap. :P
anyway.. in a month's time, i'd be in that room.
just you wait hun.
and quit being a spoiltsport.
i told you i want to see the room for myself,
and you end up swerving the webcam around.
showing me the whole room and introducing me to the places.
bah..... all i wanted was to be there myself and go..
"WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!~"
and you had to ruined it. boooooooooooooooooooo!
oh well.. i shant murder you yet.
since i need you to bring me around Aussie.
but on the last day........ hehehehehehe...
you wait hun. you're going to be the one crying this time.
not me.
and i'm gonna make a 100% sure that.
i'll take photos of those tears streaming down your face.
hey. i can hear those swears and curses alright.
if i'm evil, you're no better.
since i'm a devil, you're a devil as well.
because you are after all. my cousin (:

SEE YOU IN 1 MONTH AND 3 WEEKS TIME HUNNY!
and i've bothered to get a countdown timer! what about you?!

No comments