my sister is off to hongkong, having the time of her life!

My after-Os schedule is fully planned, fully-packed!

woke up at 10am this morning to see my sister to the airport.
she's going off to hongkong with her friend on vacation!
bon voyage big sis. rmb to buy things back for me as well! :DD




my parents wanted her to have her lunch before she boarded the plane.
so went to SAFRA Toa Payoh for lunch at this chinese restaurant, Mouth Restaurant.
honestly, i would rather have gone to SAFRA Mount Faber, Pioneer Spring Restaurant.
because the food there is so much better and so is the service.
the waiting stuff are much flexible as well.
even the name sounds so much better! unlike this one.....

okay. side-tracked alot.
anyway... after we ate, we proceeded on our way to Changi Airport Terminal 1.










my dad called our uncle who was working there to come down and have a chat.




my parents were talking about Japan with my uncle when my sister left for the departure hall.
me? well.. i was listening to the songs playing on Mp3.
but. i still managed to catch this sentence that my mom said.

"We're(referring to her and my dad) going to Japan next year."

its as though this time bomb went off in my head.
JAPAN? HOW COME I WASNT TOLD ABOUT IT?!

me: mom, what japan?
mom: me and dad are going to japan early january next year for our annual overseas conference. we are planning to bring you along if school hasnt started yet.


-in my mind- DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG! JAPANNNNNNNN!
whats more.. she still said this.

mom: you are going to take the airplane there by yourself, because me and dad were thinking that you would only come over after our conference meetings have ended or else you'd be cope up in the hotel with nothing to do.

COME ON.
i'd just turn 16 and i get to take the airplane by myself?!!?!
1 week after my birthday?!?!?!?!
nothing can be better than this! woooooots!
sounds kind of scary because i'll be fretting over where to go, whether i'll lose my passports, what i got to do all by myself and etc.
BUT HEY! there are direction panels and stuff around to guide me.
whats more. this aint my first time im not going overseas with my family.
i went to Thailand with my primary school when i was primary 5.
and hell! that was trip really required independence because i could not turn around and yell..
MOM! WHERE IS MY PASSPORT?
instead, i got to think where i had left my passport myself.
gosh.. i cant wait for the end of the O Levels.
Japan Japan JAPANNNNNNNNNN!
2 weeks after i return from Australia and zoom!
i'm off to the airport once again, heading for Japan.
i truly mean it when i say that nothing can be sweeeeeter than this.
okay. except for his honey-ed words. those are an exception.

till now, the after O Levels schedule is this.
1. Going on a shopping spree in Malaysia at this big shopping mall (i forgot the name).
2. Going on a Cruise to Nowhere. (I GET TO BE ON THE OCEAN FOR 24 HOURS!!)
3. Australia
4. Japan

CANT WAIT CANT WAIT CANT WAIT!
i'm so hyped up that i can feel my heart throbbing like mad against my chest.
and i might have exaggerated alot on taking the plane by myself to Japan.
hmm.. once the O Levels are over.
i'm so gonna get my mom to sign me up for some Japanese-speaking classes.
or i'd have a big communication problem when i'm in Japan.
yes, though there is English which i can use.
but its still better to use the mother tongue of that foreign country isnt it?
hmm.. i wonder if i'd see him when im in Japan.
because he did say that he'd be going to Japan as well.......

No comments