A few things here & there.

Just dropping into mention a few things here and there.

okay. before i get into my main topic of the day.
i would like to state a few important things that i have GOT TO mention.

#1 (this is to GENN)
GIRLL. you want me go BLIND issit?!?!
i almost went INSANE when i saw all the TWIT language.
i cant believe you actually bothered to type a fake recount with TWIT.
omfg. that GODDAMN post irritated me so much larh.
all my nerves were twitching at the sight of it.
AND. it gave me such HEADACHE.
PLEASE DO NOT EVER TYPE ANOTHER POST IN TWIT LANGUAGE.
all that iis xxs 00ss ees uus.. dont mind me but i must say this..
IT WAS SO GODDAMN FKING IRRITATING.
cant stand people typing twit language now.
if i saw anyone typing twit language in AuditionSEA.
i would shoot the person immediately.
"Stop talking TWIT. it's irritating!"
hey. i'm really serious here.
i despise on anyone who is talking twit now.
find it so goddamn fking irritating.
hurts my eyes to see someone talking twit.
so please DO NOT ever do that twit post again. I BEG YOU!

#2 (this is to my boy-friend)
you know.
that was a REALLY lousy way to bully me.
by spamming my blog.
but i must admit that was really cute of you.
yes i know. you hate me saying that you are cute.
but you really are AT TIMES.
let me emphasised again. AT TIMES ONLY.
well,if you want to spam my blog i wont stop you.
i know thats its your way of joking around and having fun.
so carry on (:
______________________________________

okay. goddamn it.
i'm having a terrible headache now.
waiting for him to get his ass online MSN.
cant believe a guy would actually bathe so goddamn long.
i really need to rest now.
the headache is getting so bad that it's making me want to even puke.
i wished he'd hurry up.
really feeling very unwell.
i wonder if i can even get to school tmr.
wah damn larh.
GUY. CAN YOU KIN ANOT.
your girl-friend is fking ill here.
i'm like trying to distract my attention
from the tremendous headache i'm suffering now by blogging.
forget it. i give up.
it's too painful alr.
feeling too unwell alr to sustain another min more
i'm going to sleep alr.
nights to all.

No comments