Committed the Gravest sin on Earth.

he hates me. & hell, i deserve it.

okay. i did a really really really bad thing today.
i left my guy in SG and went to malaysia while he was sleeping. (OOPS!)
honestly. it ISNT my fault.
i only knew that i was going into malaysia this morning. at 8am!
i only woke up that early today because i was going to have my tuition.
my mom told me about it while i was having my breakfast.
to be more precise. while i was about to put my spoonful of congee into my mouth.
i stopped midway and stared at my mom.
"MALAYSIA?! TODAY?!"
"yes. today. right after your tuition. we're leaving."
well.
my tuition starts at 9.30am.
its duration is about 2hours. so it ends around 11.30am.
AND. that pig doesnt wake up till around 1-2pm.
wake him up anytime earlier then that.
and all you get is a groan. a moan. a complain.
& he's back to sleep again. takes AGES to wake him up.
surprised me quite alot that he woke up at 12++ today.
yeah. i called him around 11++ before i left the house.
but i've nv expected him to wake up that early.
most of the time he falls asleep again. till his waking time.
guess my sudden "leaving" shocked him a little..
but still, my bad. left with a last minute notice. no wonder he's mad.
i understand it totally.
ANYWAY. didnt know why i went into malaysia either.
didnt even get the chance to go to the farm. bother!
went into malaysia to pick up the
durians, rambutans, coconuts from my grandfather's friend.
ate my fried village chicken. grabbed a few sticks of chewing gums.
bought tons of snacks & tidbits.
and VOOM! i'm back in SG again. what nonsense!
barely even get to take any pictures. to be more accurate.
there was nothing interesting for me to take at all!
all that i manage to take was a picture of me, a picture of my parents
and a picture of durians.






a waste of time it was indeed!
but at least,
i managed to take a SHORT break from all the urbanisation of SG.
going to a rural area of Malaysia for even a few hours was splendid.
dirty, yes that was what came of rural areas. but.
freedom & relaxation was what it provided.
being able to escape from all the hectic-ness. it really felt great!
give me another chance to go in & i will.
even if it means making him mad.
i'm sure he'll understand me. because he always does! (:

No comments