Close to you / Deprived of Childhood

Song: Close to you
Artist: Dj Bounce

[Verse]
I wanna be everything your man's not,
And I'm gonna give you every little thing I got.
'Cause you are more than a man needs,
That's why I say your truly my destiny!
I'm gonna get you, even if it takes until forever,
Now you don't feel me, if ever turns into never.
I'll let you my love is just that strong,
And for you, never just aint that long!

[Chorus]
I wanna be the smile you put on your face,
I wanna be your hands when you say your grace,
I wanna be everything we place,
Oh, I just wanna be close... (Close to you).
I wanna be the hat you put over your head,
I wanna be the sheets you put over your bed,
I wanna be the skirt you wrap round your legs,
Oh I just wanna be close... (I really wanna be)

[Verse]
And even if the day turns into night,
I will love you by a candle light.
And even if your body starts to fall,
I'll be there to put you on my shoulders! (Oooh yeah! )
And if it's hard for you to sleep, (I will! )
I will sing you a melody! (Yes I will! )
I wanna feel this way 'til the end of time,
And I pray one day you'll be mine!

[Chorus]
I wanna be the smile you put on your face, (Your smile! )
I wanna be your hands when you say your grace, (Can I Be? )
I wanna be everything we place, (Close to you! )
Oh, I just wanna be close... (Yeah! )
I wanna be the hat you put over your head, (Can I cover you? )
I wanna be the sheets you put over your bed, (Can I wrap my love around you? )
I wanna be the skirt you wrap round your legs, (Yeah yeah)
Oh I just wanna be close... (I wanna be close)

[Verse]
I see my life is filled, with ups and downs,
But I'm ok, when you're around! (Yeah)
And when I'm in a storm, and the nights are cold,
Reach out your hand, for me to hold!
Your my queen, on a throne,
Your the reason for this song (This song! )
And I can't wait to fill you up with love! (Fill you up with love! )
Fill you with Looooooooooove!

[Chorus]
I wanna be the sun the stars and your moon,
I wanna be the hottest summer day in June!
I wanna be the sweet smell of your perfume, (Boo boo boo)
I wanna be a sweet ray of light on you,
I wanna be the one that's so faithful and true!
I wanna be the man down the isle with you,
I just wanna be close!
I wanna be the sun the stars and your moon,
I wanna be the hottest summer day in June!
I wanna be the sweet smell of your perfume,
I just wanna be, close
I wanna be a sweet ray of light on you,
I wanna be the one that's so faithful and true! (I want you to be my wife)
I wanna be the man down the isle with you,
Oh I just wanna be, close!
I wanna be your sun, your stars and your moon
(Your sun, your stars, your moon! )
I wanna be the hottest summer day in June! (A hot summer day in june! )
I wanna be the sweet smell of your perfume, (Oh yeah)
I just wanna be, close.

__________________________

Deprived of Childhood












its been years since i went to a playground and really had FUN.
today, i must thank my 2 cousins for inviting me along.
yes, i know. i'm not really at the age to go to a playground.
i'm actually way PASS that age.
honestly, when the 2 girls invited me along with them.
i was rather stunned.
well, you would too right?
going to the playground on a Hot & Sunny afternoon when i'm unwell?
(p.s. dont tell him i went. he'd kill me! its a secret btw us yeah?)
but still, i've never regretted going along.
i was like a kid deprived of childhood.

together, 3 teenage girls, varying from the age of 12-16.
we went to the playground.
we had fun.
we went mad.
we screamed when we were swinging on the swing.
we laughed out loud when we slid down from the slide.
we climbed up & down the playground.
we chased each other around the estate.
(actually, i was the one getting chased ><)
we did things that we probably havent done,
ever since schooling came into our lives.
today, was supposed to be an ordinarily boring day.
yet it turned out to be a day that i would forever cherish & remember.
thank you girls for a wonderful 10.06.2008

No comments